The innovative forms in the regional management of the tourism activities
Actuality of the theme of the research. At the present stage of the development of the economic relations, the globalization processes are covered all spheres of the world economy, including the tourist industry. The activation of the development of the domestic tourist industry and the overcoming of the negative tendencies will become possible through the introduction of the innovations into the industry. According to the world experience, the widespread use of the innovations can lead to the creation of the competitive tourist products and the services in the national and the international markets. The statement of the problem. At the present stage of the functioning of the tourist industry only displacement in the activities of the enterprises of the tourist industry which can provide their competitiveness, it can raise the quality of the domestic tourist services, and it can provide high indicators of the economic increase. The analysis of the last researches and the publications. The theoretical, the methodological and the praxological principles of the development of the integration processes in the tourism were explored by the domestic and the foreign scientists. At the same time, in the above-mentioned works, there is no the complex approach to the consideration of the problems of the development of the integration processes in the tourism; do not take into account the specific imperatives of the activities of the enterprises of the tourist industry and meso-macro- and micro-factors, which determine the branch specificity of the processes of the integration which require the research at the present stage. Removing unknown parts of the general problem. The study of the scientific works as for the problems of the innovative development of the enterprises of the tourist industry confirms that the theoretical aspects of the innovation activity in tourism are not enough explored. Therefore, the theoretical and the methodological approaches to the innovation activity of the enterprises of the tourist industry have the special actuality and they require further research and the systematization. The statement of the purpose and objectivesof the research. The purpose of the article is the definition of the essence of the basic principles and the generalization of the classification of the innovations and the innovations activity of the enterprises of the tourist industry. The methodology of the research. The general scientific and the special methods of the research were used in the work, such as the abstract-logical, the methods of the induction and the deduction, the synthesis and the analysis, the generalization. The structural-logical method was used for the definition of the features, the appropriateness and the principles of the use of the innovations in the tourism and the improve of the constant apparatus. The results of the work. The advantages of the realization of the management and the regulation of the development of the tourism on the basis of the strengthening integration processes and the organization of the innovative forms of the tourist activity are grounded in the article. The directions and the forms of the integration and the co-operation of the tourist enterprises are determined. Among them, the most progressive are the regional tourist organizations, the tourist clusters, the consortium, the networks, the strategic alliances. They let consolidate the existing resources and use them efficiently. It is grounded that the management and the regulation of the development of the tourism are carried out with the mark of the competitive advantages, the properties and the structure of the integration tourist objects, their innovative potential and the marketing strategies in the tourist markets. The sphere of the application of the results. The proposed by us the innovative forms of the management of the tourist activity can be used in the sphere of the tourism for the competitiveness of the national tourist product in the international market. Conclusions. The main eight principles of the application of the innovations in the tourism are revealed, such as the scientific character, the systematic; the conformity of the innovations to the needs of the tourists; the positivity of the results; the immanence to the investment processes; the conformity of the innovation activity and its results to the level of the development of the society; the connectivity; the security. It was found that the innovations in the tourism are the production of the new types of the tourist products, using the modern technique and the technology, the new tourist resources which have not been used before. It is noted that the most widespread in the modern practice of the tourism are the productive, the technological, the marketing, the service and the organizational and management innovations.
2. Michael, E. (2013). Tourism micro-clusters. Tourism Economics, 9(2), 133-145. (Yuzhnaya Koreya).
3. Jackson, J., Murphy, P. (2016). Clusters in regional tourism. An Australian case. Annals of Tourism Research, 33(4), 1018-1035. (Mel'burn, VIK, Avstraliya).
4. Marchenko, O. A. (2014). Transformatsii ta udoskonalennia rehionalnoi struktury turytychnoi haluzi: monohrafiia [Transformation and improvement of the regional structure of the tourism industry: a monograph]. Kherson: Ailant. 344 p.
5. Dwyer, L. Kim, (2013). Destination competitiveness: Determinants and indicators. Current Issues in Tourism, 6(5), 369-414. (Sidney).
6. Komlichenko, O. O., Rotan, N. V. (2014). Stratehichne upravlinnia rehionalnym rozvytkom turyzmu na osnovi klasternoho pidkhodu [Strategic management of regional tourism development based on cluster approach]. Naukovyi visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho univnrsytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky - Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. Series: Economic Sciences, 6, Ch. 3. 110-112.
7. Kropelnytska, S. O. (2015). Naukovo-praktychni aspekty realizatsii stratehichnykh priorytetiv rozvytku terytorii na osnovi klasteriv [Scientific and practical aspects of realization of strategic priorities of development of territories on the basis of clusters]. Materialy Naukovo-praktychnoi internet-konferentsii za mizhnarodnoiu uchastiu «Upravlinnia innovatsiinym rozvytkom terytorii» (30 zhovtnia-30 lystopada 2015 roku), 68-73.
8. Myronov, Yu. B. (2017). Turystychnyi klaster yak prohresyvna model rozvytku turyzmu v rehioni [Tourist cluster as a progressive model of tourism development in the region]. Materialy mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii «Stratehichni pidkhody rozvytku vnutrishnoi torhivli Ukrainy na innovatsiinykh zasadakh» (m. Lviv, 2-3 lystopada 2017 r.) Lviv: Vydavntstvo LTEU. 360 p. P. 142.
9. Yavorskyi, Yu. M. (2015). Turystychnyi klaster yak forma rozvytku haluzi [Tourist cluster as a form of industry development]. Ukrainskyi turyzm - Ukrainian tourism, 2. 56-57.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.