Formation and development of publishing and polygraphic business in Ukraine
The subject of the study is the theoretical aspect of the formation of the publishing and printing business in the context of the development of contemporary Ukrainian education. The aim of the study is to find methods for improving the publishing and printing business in the context of the development of modern Ukrainian education. Research methods. The paper uses a set of scientific methods and approaches, including systematic, structural, comparative, factorial, which allowed to realize the conceptual unity of research. Results of work The peculiarities of realization of the Ukrainian publishing and printing business of Ukraine and search of methods of perfection are determined. The field of application of the results of work. Modern Ukrainian Education. Conclusions An important stage in the publishing industry is to ensure the replenishment of working capital and the search for investors (sponsors) from other areas of business and, with their help, investing in Ukrainian books. Thus, the main condition for improvement of the publishing industry in Ukraine is the introduction of systemic principles in the publishing and printing sector for the formation of the national information space of the newest Ukraine.
2. Zakonodavchi ta normatyvni dokumenty Ukrainy u sferi informatsiinoi, vydavnychoi ta bibliotechnoi spravy [Legislative and regulatory documents of Ukraine in the field of information, publishing and library business]. Tematychna dobirka: U 2 ch. Ch. 2. Pravove rehuliuvannia u sferi vydavnychoi ta bibliotechnoi spravy. Kyiv, 2000. 234 s.
3. Vydavnycha sprava v Ukraini. 1991-1996: Bibliohrafichnyi pokazhchyk [Publishing in Ukraine. 1991-1996: Bibliographic Index]. Kyiv, 1996. P. 5
4. Dubrovina, L. A., Kalakura, Ya. S., Boriak, H. V., Klymova, K. I., Liakhotskyi, V. P. (1998). Arkhivoznavstvo [Archival science]: pidruch. dlia stud. vyshch. navch. zakladiv Ukrainy. Kyiv : KM «Akademiia», 316 p.
5. Tymoshyk, M. (1999). Yii velychnict – knyha [Its Inline – a book]. Kyiv, 308 p.
6. U Derzhstati nazvaly rehiony z naybil'shoyu kil'kistyu knyzhkovykh mahazyniv, 27.08.2018 [In the State Statistics Committee named the most bookstore regions, 27.08.2018] URL: http://www.chytomo.com/u-derzhstati-nazvaly-rehiony-z-najbilshoiu-kilkistiu-knyharen/
7. Tymoshyk, M. (2001). Tendentsii suchasnoho ukrainskoho knyhovydannia [Trends in contemporary Ukrainian book publishing]. Visnyk Knyzhkovoi palaty - Bulletin of the Book Chamber, 7.
8. Ofitsiynyy sayt «Knyzhkova palata Ukrayiny imeni Ivana Fedorova» [Official site of the Book Office of Ukraine named after Ivan Fedorov]. URL: http://www.ukrbook.net/statistics_.html
9. Tymoshyk, M. (2000). Sytuatsiia u vydavnycho-polihrafichnii spravi vseliaie strymanyi optymizm: pisliamova do Vseukrainskykh zboriv vydavtsiv [The situation in the publishing and printing business gives rise to restrained optimism: a speech to the All-Ukrainian Meeting of Publishers]. Drukarstvo – Typography, 4. 6-8.
10. Tymoshyk, M. (2000). Sytuatsiia u vydavnychii spravi vyishla z-pid kontroliu derzhavy: pisliamova do Vseukrainskykh zahalnykh zboriv vydavtsiv, polihrafistiv i knyhorozpovsiudzhuvachiv [The situation in publishing became out of control of the state: a speech to the All-Ukrainian General Meeting of Publishers, Polygraphists and Book Distributors]. Drukarstvo – Typography, 4. 4-7.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.