Financial stabilization in economic transformations
Relevance of research topic. In the context of economic transformation, financial stability is a strategic objective of fiscal policy, which contributes to accelerating economic growth and revitalizing business activity in the country. Accordingly, ensuring effective influence on the social and economic processes of the public administration system involves reforming its components taking into account the globalization processes. Formulation of the problem. With the acceleration of the pace of financial and economic globalization, the issues of creating conditions for financial stabilization are being updated. An important direction in solving these issues at the state level should be to increase the effectiveness of fiscal policy. Analysis of recent research and publications. Issues of the formation and implementation of fiscal policy aimed at ensuring financial stability, acceleration of economic growth are presented in the papers of well-known domestic and foreign scientists: T. Bogolib, J. Buchanan, I. Zapatrina, G. Kucher, L. Lisyak, I. Lukyanenko, V. Makogon, P. Samuelson, J. Stiglitz, M. Pasichnyi, I. Chugunov and others. Selection of unexplored parts of the general problem. The mentioned questions are actualized in connection with the institutional transformations of the socio-economic model of the society’ development, which determine the need for increased effectiveness of fiscal policy. Much attention of financial institutions should be focused on ensuring financial stability and strengthening the stability of the financial system, strengthening its investment potential. Setting the task, the purpose of the study. The objectives of the study are to reveal the essence of the concept «financial stabilization», the definition of the peculiarities of the formation and implementation of fiscal policy in relation to its provision. The purpose of the study is to substantiate the strategic objectives of the fiscal policy on financial stabilization in the context of economic transformation. Method or methodology for carrying out the research. The article uses a set of methods of scientific research: system approach, structuring, analysis and synthesis, and others. Presentation of the main material (results of work). The essence of the concept «financial stabilization» is revealed, peculiarities of the formation and implementation of the fiscal policy concerning its provision are determined. The strategic tasks of fiscal policy concerning financial stabilization in the conditions of economic transformations are substantiated. The field of application of results. The results of this study can be used in the formation and implementation of fiscal policy in Ukraine. Conclusions according to the article. Ensuring financial stabilization is an integral part of the country's socio-economic development strategy. The tools of fiscal policy form a complex of financial and budgetary tactics. With their help, the implementation of the directions and tasks of the fiscal strategy is determined and the effectiveness of its implementation depends decisively. In the conditions of the formation of Ukraine as an independent state, the main reference point of fiscal policy was to ensure the solvency of the state as an instrument for creating conditions conducive to the revitalization of economic activity. At the current stage, the strategic goal should be to actively stimulate economic growth as the main instrument for ensuring financial stabilization through the rational management of public financial resources.
2. Bogolib, T. M. and Malyshko, V. V. (2013). Biudzhetna systema Ukrainy [Budget system of Ukraine]. Kyiv : Pan Tot, 2013. 570 s. [in Ukr.]
3. Bondarenko, O. S., Seliverstova, L. S. and Adamenko, I. P. (2017). Osoblyvosti formuvannia arkhitektoniky finansovoi systemy [Features of the formation of the architecture of the financial system]. Biznes Inform, 10. 301–305. [in Ukr.]
4. Lysyak, L. V. (2015). Byudzhetna skladova realizatsiyi dominantnykh napryamiv suspilnoho rozvytku [Budget component of realization of dominant areas of social development]: monohrafiya. Dnipropetrovsk: DDFA, 396 s. [in Ukr.]
5. Zapatrina, I. V. (2007). Biudzhetnyi mekhanizm ekonomichnoho zrostannia [Budgetary mechanism of economic growth]: monohrafiia. Kyiv: In-t sots.-ekon. Stratehii, 528 s. [in Ukr.]
6. Kucher, G. V. (2018). Derzhavni finansovi resursy [Public financial resources]. Kyiv : Kyiv. nats. torh.-ekon. un-t, 608 s. [in Ukr.]
7. Luk’ianenko, I. H. (2017). Systemnyi analiz formuvannia derzhavnoi polityky v umovakh makroekonomichnoi destabilizatsii [System analysis of the formation of state policy in the conditions of macroeconomic destabilization] monohrafiia / za red. I. H. Luk’ianenko. Kyiv : NaUKMA, 464 s. [in Ukr.]
8. Makohon, V. D. (2010). Osnovy rehuliuvannia mizhbiudzhetnykh vidnosyn [Fundamentals of regulation of inter-budgetary relations]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Pravo, 12. 21–24. [in Ukr.]
9. Pasichnyi, M. D. (2015). Instytutsiini zasady rozvytku finansovoho rehuliuvannia ekonomiky [Institutional framework for the development of financial regulation of the economy]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu, 27(1). 137–144. [in Ukr.]
10. Samuel'son Pol E., Nordkhaus Vil'yam D. (2010). Ekonomika [Economics]. 18-e izdanie / per.s angl. Moscow : "I.D. Vil'yams". 1360 s. [in Rus.]
11. Stiglits Dzh. Krutoe pike: Amerika i novyy ekonomicheskiy poryadok posle global'nogo krizisa [America and New Economic Order after the Global Crisis]. Stiglits Dzh.; per. s angl. Moscow: Eksmo, 2011. 512 s. [in Rus.]
12. Chugunov, I. Ya. and Makogon, V. D. (2018). Biudzhetna stratehiia v umovakh ekonomichnykh peretvoren [Budget strategy in the context of economic transformation]. Visnyk KNTEU, 5. 5–18. [in Ukr.]
13. Budget policy of social development. Chugunov I., Kaneva T., Makogon V., Pasichnyi M., Nikitishin A., Adamenko I., Krykun T., Kozarezenko L., Sobchuk S. General editorship Chugunov I. Scientific Route. Tallinn, Estonia. 2018. 348 p. [in Eng.]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.