Institutional environment of budgetary regulation of social development
Relevance of the research topic. The search for new sources of economic growth at the stage of post-crisis development of the national economy determines the need for the development and implementation of an effective budget policy, since the financial system dysfunctions generated by the trends of financial globalization negatively affect the economic environment of the country. The change in the type of economic growth constitutes the necessity of modifying the budget regulation towards its proactive changes, which include transparency, effective tax incentives and increased availability of financial resources by improving existing methods and methods for implementing fiscal policy and improving the quality of the institutional environment. Formulation of the problem. Budgetary regulation needs to take into account the optimal balance between elements of the budget system and characteristics of cyclic economic development. This indicates the appropriateness of forming an institutional environment of fiscal policy, which should be aimed at ensuring the sustainable development of the national economy, promoting economic competitiveness, ensuring financial stability, effective protection of the domestic market and export support, infrastructure modernization, ensuring environmental protection, optimizing social protection of the population. and increasing its level and targeting. Analysis of recent research and publications. The work of foreign and domestic scholars such as A. Mazaraki , L. Lisyak , D. North , V. Makogon , M. Pasichnogo , I. Chugunova , S. Blankart, A. Smith, J. M. Keynes, A. Gritsenko, I. Zapatrina, I. Lukyanenko, I. Lyutoha, V. Fedosova, S. Yurii and others, are devoted to studying the institutional principles of fiscal policy making in the country and to improve the system of budgetary regulation of social development. Selection of unexplored parts of the general problem. Institutional transformation of fiscal policy is an effective tool for increasing the level of interaction between all members of budget relations. It is necessary to strengthen their coordination in achieving the goals of social development in the process of performing functions and tasks, in accordance with the strategic goals of the domestic economy. Setting the task, the purpose of the study. The objective of the study is to characterize the institutional environment of the state budget policy. The purpose of the study is to reveal the theoretical and methodological foundations for the formation of the institutional environment of budgetary regulation of social development and to identify the directions of its improvement. Method or methodology for conducting research. The article uses a set of methods and approaches of scientific knowledge, among which it should be noted: systematic, structural, generalization and scientific abstraction. Presentation of the main material (results of work). The peculiarities of formation of the institutional environment of budget regulation of social development are determined. The directions of increasing the institutional interaction of the components of the budget system in the conditions of the transformation of the economy are singled out. The main elements of the budget architectonics are described to achieve a balanced and sustainable socio-economic development of the state. The field of application of results. Organization and conducting of scientific researches on formation of institutional principles of the budget policy of the country. Conclusions according to the article. In order to ensure sustainable economic growth, it is expedient to determine the basic principles of forming an institutional environment for budget regulation of social development, consisting of combining the components of the adaptive institutional architecture of the budgetary system and instruments of fiscal regulation, optimizing the structure of budget revenues and expenditures, the system of intergovernmental fiscal relations and medium-term budget planning, and forecasting on the basis of establishing the relationship between the trends of financial globalization and priorities state financial policy, taking into account the volatility of the economy and the lagged effects will promote sustainable economic growth.
2. Lysiak, L. V. (2016). Budget policy in the system of state regulation of socio-economic development: theinstitutional aspect [Biudzhetna polityka u systemi derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku: instytutsiinyi aspect]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu, 27/1, 595-601. [in Ukr.].
3. Nort, D. (2000). Institutions, institutional change and functioning of the economy [Instytutsii, instytutsiinazmina ta funktsionuvannia ekonomiky]. Per. z anhl. Kyiv: Osnovy. [in Ukr.].
4. Makohon, V. D. (2016). Institutional Approach to the Formation and Implementation of Budget Policy [Instytutsiinyi pidkhid do formuvannia ta realizatsii biudzhetnoi polityky]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu, 30(1), 196‒202. [in Ukr.].
5. Chugunov I. Ia., Pasichnyi M. D., Krykun T. I. ta in. Biudzhetno-podatkova polityka u systemi rehuliuvannia ekonomiky [Budget and tax policy in the system of regulation of the economy], Kyiv: Hlobus-Press, 352 s. [in Ukr.].
6. Chugunov, I. Ia., Sobchuk, S. I. (2018). Formuvannia biudzhetnoi polityky ekonomichnoho rozvytku krainy [Formationof the budget policy of the country's economic development]. Visnyk KNTEU – Herald of KNUTE, 3. 103-116. [in Ukr.].
7. Chugunov, I., Myarkovs`ky`j, A. (2010). Byudzhetna polity`ka yak skladova social`no-ekonomichnogo rozvy`tku krayiny` [Budget policy as a component of socio-economic development of the country]. Visnyk KNTEU – Herald of KNUTE, 5. 5–15. [in Ukr.].
8. Gorodecz`ka, T. E. (2014). Formuvannya insty`tutiv rozvy`tku byudzhetnoyi sy`stemy` Ukrayiny` [Formation of institutes of development of the budgetary system of Ukraine]. Zovnishnya torgivlya: ekonomika, finansy`, pravo, 2.110-117. [in Ukr.].
9. Savchuk, N. V. (2014). Mizhbyudzhetni vidnosy`ny` v byudzhetnij sy`stemi Ukrayiny` [Interbudgetary Relations in the Budget System of Ukraine]. Ekonomika rozvy`tku, 1. 116-121. [in Ukr.].
10. Pasichny`j, M. D. (2012). Byudzhetne regulyuvannya social`no-ekonomichnogo rozvy`tku krayiny` v period postkry`zovogo vidnovlennya [Budgetary regulation of socio-economic development of the country during the post-crisis recovery]. Biznes Inform, 5. 219-223. [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.