Financial and investment sources and resources of ensuring competitiveness of agricultural enterprises
The subject of the research is theoretical and methodological aspects of determining the financial and investment sources and resources of providing and improving the competitiveness of agro-food enterprises. The purpose of the work is to determine, evaluate and analyze the level and effectiveness of the implementation of social responsibility of agricultural enterprises and justify the directions, sources, means of increasing its volume and distribution. The methodological basis of the article was both general scientific and special methods of scientific knowledge. Methods were used: dialectical, monographic, historical, system-structural analysis and synthesis, problem- and program-target approaches, statistical-economic and economic-mathematical, surveys. Results of work. The article deals with topical issues of substantiation of financial and investment resources and sources of ensuring the competitiveness of agro-food enterprises. Their structure, constituents and their needs and effectiveness of attraction are determined; mechanisms and instruments of use on the basis of comprehensive monitoring and evaluation of the efficiency of production and financial and economic activities on the basis of calculations, incl. Cobb-Douglas production function. It is substantiated that the priority is given to the financial and economic mechanism of attracting financial and investment resources and sources, and the important instruments are the stock market, taxation, stock exchange trade, crediting, own resources. management). The field of application of results. The conclusions and results of the article can be used in the scientific-educational process of economic faculties of institutions of higher education; in management of agrarian and enterprises and industries. Conclusions. The financial and economic condition and efficiency of functioning of enterprises of budget-forming branches of the agro-food industry can be estimated by many financial and economic indicators. In different situations and for different tasks, some of them more accurately determine the effectiveness of managing the competitiveness of enterprises in the industry, others – less accurately. Particularly important for strategic management is the determination of financial, economic, resource and production capacity; identification of external and internal factors that most influence the competitiveness of the enterprises of the budget-forming branches of the agro-food sector.
2. Vinichenko, I. I. (2013). Konkurentospromozhnistʹ ahrarnykh pidpryyemstv: stan i perspektyvy [Competitiveness of agricultural enterprises: status and prospects]. Ahrosvit, 21, 10-13 [in Ukr.].
3. Marmulʹ, L. O. & Romanіuk, I. A. (2017). Potentsial konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryyemnytsʹkoyi diyalʹnosti u haluzi silʹsʹkoho zelenoho turyzmu [Competitiveness potential of entrepreneurship in rural green tourism]. Visnyk Berdyansʹkoho universytetu menedzhmentu i biznesu - Bulletin of Berdyansk University of Management and Busines, 1 (37), 47-50 [in Ukr.].
4. Zlydenʹ, I. M. (2014). Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryyemstva [Methodical approaches to assessing the competitiveness of an enterprise]. Ekonomika: problemy teoriyi i praktyky - Economics: problems of theory and practice, 213(I), 75-81 [in Ukr.].
5. Hudzʹ, O. Ye. (2013). Finansovi stratehiyi zabezpechennya konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryyemstva [Methodical approaches to assessing the competitiveness of an enterprise]. Finansovyy prostir - Financial space, 4, 97-103 [in Ukr.].
6. Yermakov, O. Yu. & Ihnatenko, M. M. (2015). Finansovo-investytsiyne zabezpechennya vyrobnychykh innovatsiy ta sotsialʹnoyi vidpovidalʹnosti ahrarnykh pidpryyemstv [Financial and investment support of industrial innovations and social responsibility of agricultural enterprises]. Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid - Investment: practice and experience, 18, 7-10 [in Ukr.].
7. Chervyakova, V. V. (2017). Osnovni problemy ta perspektyvy pidvyshchennya investytsiynoyi pryvablyvosti Ukrayiny [The main problems and prospects of increasing the investment attractiveness of Ukraine]. Ekonomika ta upravlinnya na transporti, 4, 142-149 [in Ukr.].
8. Litvinova, Yu. O. (2012). Problemy zabezpechennya konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryyemstva v suchasnykh umovakh [Problems of ensuring the competitiveness of the enterprise in modern conditions]. Upravlinnya rozvytkom - Development Management, 9, 35-37 [in Ukr.].
9. Kyryk, O. A. (2013). Benchmarkinh yak instrument poshuku innovatsiy [Benchmarking as a tool for finding innovation]. Visnyk Berdyansʹkoho universytetu menedzhmentu i biznesu - Bulletin of Berdyansk University of Management and Busines, 1, 49-52 [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.