Increasing the agricultural enterprises competitiveness on the basis of compliance with consumer demand, branding and forecasting
The subject of research is theoretical, methodical and practical aspects of increasing the agricultural enterprises competitiveness with the use of marketing tools and forecasting the agricultural market dynamics. The purpose of this study is to substantiate the directions of increasing the agricultural enterprises competitiveness on the basis of compliance with the demand and consumers wishes; formation of the positive image of products producers; active creative advertisement and goods branding; safety and quality of products; forecasting the agricultural markets dynamics. Method or methodology for conducting research. Both general scientific and special methods of scientific cognition have become the methodological basis of the article. In the process of writing the article the following methods were used: dialectical, economic comparisons and generalizations, grouping, graphical, system and structural analysis and synthesis. Results of work. The article investigates thoroughly the main direction of competitive advantages formation for agrarian enterprises - ensuring their reputation and establishing the close and sustainable relations with consumers. It is about products branding, advertising, image of commodity producers, as well as monitoring of competitiveness and agrarian markets dynamics. The field of application of results. The results and conclusions can be used for training specialists in economics, management and marketing in institutions of higher education; in managing the agricultural enterprises; in rural communities. Conclusions according to the article. As a result of assessing the products competitiveness the decisions on ways of its increase can be made: changing the composition, structure of resources used (raw materials, semi-finished products); changing the order of products creation; changing the quality control system for production, storage, packaging, transportation; changing the prices for products, services and logistics; changing the order of products sales on the market; changing the structure and amount of investments in the development, production and marketing of products. The strategy of improving the quality of products is an essential part of the strategy of agri-food sector enterprises. The objects of forecasting are the quality indicators for goods, which are inferior to those of competitors.
2. Marmul, L. O. (2015). Operatyvne upravlinnia konkurentospromozhnistiu, ekonomichnoiu bezpekoiu ta yakistiu produktsii kharchovoi promyslovosti [Operational management competitiveness economic security and quality of food industry]. Ekonomichna ta prodovolcha bezpeka Ukrainy, 1-2 (6-7). 32-38. [in Ukr.].
3. Yarovii, I. I. (2013). Otsinka vplyvu faktoriv zovnishnoho ekonomichnoho seredovyshcha na formuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti ta haluzevoi struktury hospodariuvannia. [Evaluation of factors of economic environment for competitiveness and economic branch structure]. Efektyvna ekonomika, 9. URL: file:///C:/Users/ViVoBook/Downloads/efek_2013_9_45.pdf [in Ukr.].
4. Ihnatenko, M. M. and Runcheva, N. V. (2017). Protsesy resursozabezpechennia spetsializatsii ta kontsentratsii vyrobnytstva v korporatyvnykh ahroformuvanniakh [Processes of resource maintenance of specialization and concentration of production in corporate agribusiness]. Ekonomika ta derzhava, 1, рр. 10-14. [in Ukr.].
5. Yankovyj, O. H. (2013). Konkurentospromozhnist' pidpryiemstva: otsinka rivnia ta napriamy pidvyschennia, [The competitiveness of the enterprise: evaluation of trends and improving], Atlant, Odesa. [in Ukr.].
6. Malik M. J., & Nuzhna O. A. (2007). Konkurentospromozhnist' agrarnyh pidpryjemstv: metodologija i mehanizmy [Competitiveness of agrarian enterprises: methodology and mechanisms]. Kyiv: Instytut agrarnoi' ekonomiky, p. 270 [in Ukr.].
7. Markina, I. A., Varaskina, O. V. (2018). Kliuchovі aspekty formuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstv ahroprodovolchoi sfery [Key aspects of the formation of competitiveness of enterprises in agro-food industry]. Visnyk KhNTU silskoho hospodarstva im. P. Vasylenka - Bulletin of KhNTU of agriculture named after P. Vasylenko, No 193, 47-56 [in Ukr.].
8. Mandych O., Romaniuk I., Nikitina O. PR-marketynh yak odyn z instrumentiv pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstv [PR-marketing as a tool for enhancing enterprise competitiveness]. Visnyk KhNTU silskoho hospodarstva im. P. Vasylenka - Bulletin of KhNTU of agriculture named after P. Vasylenko, No 177, 160-165 [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.