Current state, trends and problems of education development in Ukraine
The article analyses the modern state, tendencies and problems of education development in Ukraine. The subject of research is the system of education of Ukraine. The aim of the study is to analyze the current state of education, determination of problems and trends of its development at the present stage. In the research were used to general scientific and special methods: analysis and synthesis, analogies and comparisons, statistical, expert assessments, etc. The results of the work. Based on current status of education of Ukraine. Analyzed the main indicators of the level of education financing in Ukraine. Determined that the reasons which negatively affect the development of the education system in Ukraine are: political instability in the country, GDP and GNP, insufficient financing of the education sector (financed mainly only protected entries), inefficient use of available resources and leverage, imperfect legal framework, outdated physical infrastructure, unfavourable investment climate, the ineffective functioning of public-legal institutions, the «brain drain abroad,» and other factors. Conclusions. Comparing education in Ukraine in the first years of independence and today, we can say that it has undergone significant changes, namely in the quality of education, methods of teaching etc. In the world today there are many problems, but we need to begin to solve them with education, although few are fully aware of the basic problems of modern education and ways of their solution. If you do not solve the problem of education, then there is no reason to start solving other problems, because they all come back. Because the education system has a huge impact on the mind, thoughts and feelings. The development of the modern structure of the education sector needs to provide optimal conditions for the functioning and development of the education system and all its subsystems, the implementation of various educational models, the existence of educational institutions of different types and forms of ownership, various forms and means of education, providing citizens with the provision of quality educational services, the freedom of choice in education.
2. Novyj zakon pro osvitu: shho vin nam daje? [The new law about education: that he gives us?] : https://life.pravda.com.ua/columns/2017/07/5/225125/.
3. Misija, funkcii' ta strategija? [Mission, functions and strategy?] : https://mon.gov.ua/ua/ministerstvo/pro-ministerstvo/misiya-ta-funkciyi.
4. Reforma pochatkovoi' osvity dast' rezul'tat za 12 rokiv – Prem’jer [The reform of primary education will result in 12 years, Prime Minister] : https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-society/2407503-reforma-pocatkovoi-osviti-dast-rezultat-za-12-rokiv-premer.html
5. Krasij O.I. Finansuvannja narodnoi' osvity [Funding of public education] // Finansy Ukrai'ny. – 2000. – №4. – S. 49–53.
6. Oficijnyj sajt Derzhavnoi' sluzhby statystyky Ukrai'ny [The official website of the State statistics service of Ukraine] : www.ukrstat.gov.ua
7. Informacija shhodo finansuvannja osvity i nauky v Ukrai'ni [Information on the financing of education and science in Ukraine] : http://zet.in.ua/statistika-2/byudzhet/informaciya-shhodo-finansuvannya-osviti-i-nauki-v-ukra%D1%97ni/
8. Bjudzhet na osvitu v 2018 roci zris na 53 mlrd grn. [The education budget in 2018 rose by 53 billion UAH.] : http://nus.org.ua/news/byudzhet-na-osvitu-v-2018-rotsi-zrist-na-53-mlrd-grn/
9. Nacional'na strategija rozvytku osvity v Ukrai'ni na 2012–2021 roky [The national strategy of education development in Ukraine for 2012-2021] : http://www.mon.gov.ua/images/files/news/12/05/4455.pdf
10. Vyshha osvita Ukrai'ny v umovah transformacii' suspil'stva: stan, problemy, tendencii' rozvytku, 2007–2011 rr. [Higher education of Ukraine in the conditions of transformation of society: state, problems, development trends, 2007-2011] : nauk.-dopom. bibliogr. pokazhch. Vyp. 2 / NAPN Ukrai'ny, DNPB Ukrai'ny im. V.O. Suhomlyns'kogo, In-t vyshh. osvity ; [uporjad.: Ponomarenko L.O. ; Stel'mah N.A., Pjejeva S.P., Ajvazova L.M., Bublyk N.M. ; nauk. konsul'tant i avt. vstup. st. Korol'ov B.I. ; nauk. red. Rogova P.I. ; bibliogr. red. Ponomarenko L.O. – K. : Nilan-LTD, 2012. – 663 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.