The financial mechanism of small enterprises innovation activities
Relevance of the research topic. Increasing capital is one of the most important challenges for ensuring sustainability and growth opportunities for small enterprises both in Ukraine and abroad. Successful activities of small enterprises require constant competitive advantages through the implementation of innovative development models. Integration of Ukrainian enterprises into the global economy is impossible without investing in their innovative development, aimed at overcoming the economic lag behind developed countries, because in an era of dynamic globalization changes, competitiveness depends primarily on the ability to implement innovative projects, which requires significant financial resources. Formulation of the problem. Attracting financial resources to the innovative activities of small enterprises is especially problematic. The main reasons for this situation are high interest rates in Ukraine, the reluctance of the banking sector to lend to projects with a high degree of uncertainty and the weak development of non-traditional forms and methods of attracting financing in Ukraine. Analysis of recent research and publications. The problems of innovative activity of small enterprises and the mechanisms of its financial support were investigated by A. Bondarenko, G. Wozniak, O. Denysenko, V. Zianko, A. Kuznetsova, M. Melnyk, V. Nevmerzhitsky, Yu. Nikitin, Dong Xinyin, N. Stasyuk, A. Cherep, S. Khvalynsky and others. Setting goals, research objectives. The aim of the article is to determine the economic content of the financial mechanism and find out the sources of financing the small enterprises innovative activity and to develop ways to increase the efficiency of small enterprises financial mechanism of innovative activity in Ukraine. The method and methodology of the study. The article used a set of methods of scientific research: a systematic approach, structuring, analysis and synthesis, etc. Conclusions according to the article. The article reveals the essence of the financial support mechanism and its specifics for the innovative activity of small enterprises. The necessity of ensuring small enterprises competitive advantages through the implementation of innovative development models is substantiated. It was stated that most Ukrainian enterprises are now experiencing a shortage of their own funds, and attracting investment is problematic. The main reasons for the difficult access of small enterprises to financial resources are analyzed. Directions of increasing small enterprises financial mechanism of innovative activity efficiency are proposed.
2. Bondarenko, A. M. (2015). Shliakhy aktyvizatsii innovatsiinoi diialnosti pidpryiemstv [Ways to activate innovative activity of enterprises]. Young Scientist, 2 (17). 113-116. (in Ukr.).
3. Varnalii, Z. S. & Harmashova, O. P. (2013). Konkurentospromozhnist natsionalnoi ekonomiky: problemy ta priorytety innovatsiinoho zabezpechennia [Competitiveness of the national economy: problems and priorities of innovative provision]: monohr. Kyiv : Znannia Ukrainy, 387 s. (in Ukr.).
4. Vozniak, H. V. & Kuznietsova, A. Ya. (2007). Innovatsiina diialnist promyslovykh pidpryiemstv ta sposoby yii finansuvannia v Ukraini [Innovative activity of industrial enterprises and ways of its financing in Ukraine] : monohr. Kyiv : UBS NBU, 183 s. (in Ukr.).
5. Denysenko, O. P. (2011). Derzhavna polityka rozvytku venchurnoho investuvannia: zarubizhnyi dosvid [State Policy of Venture Investment Development: Foreign Experience]. Naukovyi visnyk Akademii munitsypalnoho upravlinnia. Seriia «Upravlinnia». Kyiv, № 2. (in Ukr.).
6. Dzenzerskyi, D. V. & Skirnevska, O. A. (2013). Systema biudzhetnoho upravlinnia finansovoiu diialnistiu korporatsii ta yii udoskonalennia [The system of budgetary management of financial activity of the corporation and its improvement]. Visnyk DUEP, 1. 150-156. (in Ukr.).
7. Zianko, V. V., Stasiuk, N. L. & Dun Sinin (2015). Sutnist ta dzherela finansovoho zabezpechennia innovatsiinoi diialnosti malykh pidpryiemstv [The essence and sources of financial support for innovation activity of small enterprises]. Visnyk Vinnytskoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, 4. 57-62. (in Ukr.).
8. Kireitsev, H. H. (2001). Finansovyi menedzhment [Financial Management]. Zhytomyr: ZhITI, 440 s. (in Ukr.).
9. Lahutina, K. (2009). Finansovyi mekhanizm innovatsiinoi diialnosti u korporatyvnomu sektori ekonomiky Ukrainy [Financial mechanism of innovative activity in the corporate sector of the Ukrainian economy]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Ekonomika, 112. 27-29. (in Ukr.).
10. Nikitin, Yu. O., Khvalinskyi, S. O., Melnyk, M. V. & Nevmerzhytskyi, V. M. (2016). Doslidzhennia instrumentiv YeS shchodo finansovoi pidtrymky malykh ta serednikh pidpryiemstv [Research on EU instruments for the financial support of small and medium-sized enterprises]. Tekhnolohicheskii audit i rezervy proizvodstva, 6/4 (32). 24-29. (in Ukr.).
11. Oparin, V. M. (2002). Finansy [Finance]: navch. posibnyk. Kyiv : KNEU, 240 s. (in Ukr.).
12. Teoriia i praktyka diialnosti pidpryiemstv (2017). [Theory and practice of enterprise activity]: monohrafiia v dvokh tomakh. T.1. Nats. metalurh. akademiia Ukrainy; za zah. red. L. M. Savchuk, L. M. Bandorinoi. Dnipro: Porohy, 472 s. (in Ukr.).
13. Finansy (2008). [Finance]: pidruch., za red. S. I. Yurii, V. M. Fedosova. Kyiv : Znanyia, 611 s. (in Ukr.).
14. Cherep, A. V., Urusova, Z. P. & Urusov, A. A. (2014). Faktory innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [Factors of innovative development of Ukrainian enterprises]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu im. V. V. Dokuchaieva. Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky». № 3. S. 84-89. (in Ukr.).
15. Fayez, Choudhury (2015). Innovation in Financing SMEs: An Opportunity for SMPs/ June 16, 2015. Vol. 4. URL: https //www.ifac.org/knowledge-gateway/performance-financial-management/discussion/innovation-financing-smes-opportunity (in Eng.).
16. Horizon 2020 - Work Programme 2018-2020 Innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises (European Commission Decision C(2019)4575 of 2 July 2019) 54 p. URL: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/wp/2018-2020/main/h2020-wp1820-sme_en.pdf (in Eng.).
17. Recommendations for strengthening the role of small and medium-sized innovation enterprises in countries of the commonwealth of independent states. Version 1. Prepared by the Division for Certain Countries in Europe and Asia. URL: https://www.wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/wipo_pub_transition_6.pdf (in Eng.).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.