Features of formation and development of human capital in the agricultural sector
The relevance of the research topic is to study the features and factors of human capital formation in the agricultural sector. Purpose: the analysis and assessment of the key macroeconomic indicators, socio-economic factors and institutional conditions of investment ensuring formation of the human capital in the Republic of Belarus. Methods – analysis, synthesis, comparisons, tabular, etc. Results of work: the development of human capital allows us to solve numerous socio-economic problems and accelerate the innovative development of the agricultural sector. Human capital is becoming the main source of change in society, as well as a factor in its improvement and transition to a new quality. There is an important problem of the lack of smart and resourceful people in the agricultural sector. It requires people with a high level of professionalism, good knowledge and skills. Nowadays, the possibilities of using and developing innovative labor potential and the effective involvement of resourceful people in labor activity are unfortunately limited. Conclusions: the characteristics of the formation of human capital in the agrarian sphere have been studied, as well as the evolution of their development. The factors determining the accumulation of human capital in agroindustrial complex have been systematized. The main problems of the shortage of agricultural specialists have been identified. These problems are the decline in the vocational qualifications of workers, the outflow of personnel from rural areas, the decline in the prestige of agrarian professions and as a result reluctance of graduates to go to work after their education.
2. Ivasenko, A. G. (2011). Osobennosti sel'skogo khozyaystva kak otrasli material'nogo proizvodstva i ob''ekta zemel'no-ipotechnogo kreditovaniya [Features of agriculture as a branch of material production and an object of land mortgage lending]. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya, 8-1. 215-218.
3. Teterinets, T. A. et al. (2018). Proizvodstvenno-ekonomicheskiy potentsial sel'skogo khozyaystva Belarusi: analiz i mekhanizmy upravleniya [Industrial and economic potential of Belarus agriculture: analysis and management mechanisms]: monografiya. Tambov: Izd-vo FGBOU VO «TGTU». 160 p.
4. Belaya, N. V. (2012). Sovershenstvovanie formirovaniya kadrovogo sostava APK Altayskogo kraya na osnove razvitiya seti informatsionno-kommunikatsionnykh sluzhb [Improving the formation of the personnel of the agricultural sector of the Altai Territory based on the development of a network of information and communication services]. Vestnik Altayskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta, 6 (92). 106-111.
5. Svistunova, I. G. (2013). Kompleksnaya otsenka sostoyaniya i perspektiv razvitiya chelovecheskogo kapitala sel'skikh territoriy [A comprehensive assessment of the status and development prospects of human capital in rural areas]. Vestnik APK Stavropol'ya, 2. 187-192.
6. Sel'skoe khozyaystvo Respubliki Belarus' [Agriculture of the Republic of Belarus]. Natsional'nyy statisticheskiy komitet Respubliki. URL: https://www.belstat.gov.by/ofitsialnaya-statistika/ssrd-mvf_2/natsionalnaya-stranitsa-svodnyh-dannyh/naselenie_6/chislennost-naseleniya1_yan_poobl/.
7. Kapelyuk, Z. A. & Aletdinova, A. A. (2018). Osobennosti formirovaniya chelovecheskogo kapitala agrarnogo sektora [Features of the formation of human capital in the agricultural sector]. Vestnik Belgorodskogo universiteta kooperatsii, ekonomiki i prava, 6. 164-175.
8. Trud i zanyatost' v Respublike Belarus' [Labor and employment in the Republic of Belarus]. Statisticheskiy sbornik: Mn: Natsional'nyy statisticheskiy komitet. 2018. 310 s.
9. Tuguskina, G. (2011). Faktory, vliyayushchie na stoimost' chelovecheskogo kapitala [Factors affecting the value of human capital]. Kadrovik. Kadrovyy menedzhment, 3. 68-75.
10. Tsaurkubule, Z. (2019). Social policy as factor of sustainable development of Latvia and way of its improvement. XXI International Scientific Conference «Management and Sustainable Development», (Yundola, March 22-24), Bulgaria, lpp.116.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.