Key trends and imperatives for development of the agrarian sector of the world economy
The purpose of the work is to uncover the key trends and imperatives for the development of the agrarian sector of the modern economy. The methodological basis of the work is the application of general scientific and special methods of scientific knowledge. The method of combining analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction was applied in identifying and revealing key trends in the development of the agricultural sector of the economy. The generalization method was used in formulating the definition of the term "agrarian sector development imperatives", logical and empirical methods - in defining the agrarian sector development imperatives and their contradictions. The main results of the work: the key tendencies and imperatives of development of the agrarian sector of the modern economy are revealed; the concept of "imperatives of development of the agrarian sector of economy" is given. The practical significance of the obtained results is to deepen understanding of the nature and causes of contradictions in the agricultural sector of the economy. The recommendations proposed in this paper can form a methodological and theoretical basis for the development of the state's economic policy to resolve economic and social contradictions of the agricultural sector in order to achieve high efficiency of the economic system as a whole. Conclusions. One of the components of the description of actions of the subjects of agrarian relations is the imperatives of development of the agrarian sector, which can be defined as objectively determined directions of development, which determine not only its further trajectory, but also fundamental problems and contradictions. The following key imperatives can be distinguished: economic (ensuring high competitiveness of the agricultural sector), social (ensuring social standards), technological (intensive technologies of agricultural production, application of nano-, bio-, digital technologies), environmental (guaranteeing the safety of food and environment ), political (global instability and turbulence), historical (geographical location and mentality), cultural and religious (agricultural traditions, custom) and the religious specificity of food demand), which are shaped and exerted at the national, regional and global levels.
2. Halchynskyy, A. (2010). Ekonomichna metodolohiya. Lohika onovlennya [Economic methodology. The logic of renewal]: kurs lektsiy. Kyiv: ADEF-Ukrayina, 572 s.
3. Panchenko, V. H. (2018). Hlobalni vymiry neoprotektsionizmu: teoriya i praktyka [Global dimensions of neo-protectionism: theory and practice]: monohrafiya. Kyiv : Ahrar Media Hrup, 618 s.
4. Polozheniye del v oblasti prodovolstviya i selskogo khozyaystva. Migratsiya, selskoye khozyaystvo i razvitiye selskikh rayonov [The state of food and agriculture. Migration, agriculture and rural development]. URL: http://www.fao.org/3/I9549RU/i9549ru.pdf
5. Filosofskyy slovnyk sotsialnykh terminiv [Philosophical dictionary of social terms] / pid zah. red. V. P. Andrushchenka. Vydannya tretye, dopovnene. Kh.: «R.Y.F.», 2005. 672 s.
6. Trendov, N. M., Varas, S. & Tszen, M. Tsifrovyye tekhnologii na sluzhbe selskogo khozyaystva i selskikh rayonov [Digital technologies in the service of agriculture and rural areas]. URL: http://www.fao.org/3/ca4887ru/ca4887ru.pdf
7. Klaus Shvab, Nikolas Devis. (2018). Tekhnologii Chetvertoy promyshlennoy revolyutsii [Technology of the Fourth Industrial Revolution]: perevod s angliyskogo. Moskva: Eksmo, 320 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.