Recruiting on SMART-principles
The relevance of the research topic due to socio-economic transformations in the Ukrainian economy and, as a result of particular importance for any enterprise is the problem of selection of qualified personnel. On the Ukrainian labor market has undergone significant changes: if earlier the problem was the job search by the worker, today the main problem was the search for a qualified employee by the company. Statement of the problem. New opportunities associated with rekrutinga and improvement of it principles given the SMART technology and to make certain conclusions. Analysis of recent researches and publications. Problems of personnel management, recruitment and selection of personnel, recruiting is dedicated to the work of such scientists-economists as A. Matusevich, T. Butynski, I. Zhilyaeva, E. Zotova, S. Kulakov, V. Kopeikin, V. Lysak, E. Orlova, V. Semenyak, A. Trunov and others. Highlighting unexplored aspects of the problem. In the operation and development of recruitment remains unanswered question about approaches to recruiting principles that justifies its relevance. Statement of the problem, purpose of the study. The purpose of this article is to study the nature of recruitment and its principles, given the SMART. Method or methodology of the study. The study used General scientific methods: dialectic, system-structural analysis and synthesis, generalization. The main material (the results). The article explores the nature of recruitment and the factors that influence it. It reveals the importance of recruiting for enterprise clients. Define the concept of «SMART» and its essence. It is proved that a modernized approach to recruiting, in modern conditions should be based on SMART principles, which takes into account the time factor, the needs of the enterprise client and his requirements to the potential candidate (employee) and the result (performance), which is expected from him. Recommended by the author recruiting at SMART-principles consists of specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and limited in time principles. The scope of the results. The findings and results of this paper can be used in educational and scientific process of economic faculties of higher educational institutions. However, the results can be used for recruiting, selection and hiring clients as well as business leaders, senior managers. Conclusions according to the article. On the basis of the study of the nature of recruitment and its principles, given the technology of SMART, the result of scientific work is that recruting SMART-principles contributes to a more accurate understanding of customer needs and a full view of the field of activity of the enterprise client as well as the ability to find clients and competent to work with them.
2. Butynska, T. (2020). Rekrutynh, yak efektyvnyi sposib zabezpechennia orhanizatsii personalom [Recruiting is an effective way of providing staff organization], 29–31. URL: http://dspace.tneu.edu.ua/bitstream/316497/20840/1/29-31.pdf. [in Ukr.].
3. Kulakova, S. Yu., Kopeikina, V. V. and Zotova, O. M. (2018). Upravlinnia protsesom rekrutynhu na pidpryiemstvakh v suchasnykh umovakh [Management of the recruiting process at enterprises in modern conditions]. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/pdf/1_2018/47.pdf. [in Ukr.].
4. Zhyliaieva, I. Yu. (2020). Uzahalnennia ta klasyfikatsiia pokaznykiv efektyvnosti protsesu rekrutynhu personalu na pidpryiemstvi [Generalization and classification of performance indicators for the recruiting process at the enterprise]. Problemy materyalnoi kultury – ekonomycheskye nauky. 33–38. URL: http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/46521/10-Zhilyaeva.pdf?sequence=1. [in Ukr.].
5. Orlova, E. N. (2016). Kliuchevye metody rekrutynha personala na promyshlennom predpryiatyy [Key methods for recruiting personnel in an industrial enterprise]. Visnyk Pryazovskoho derzhavnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu, 32, 1. 301–307, Mariupol: PDTU. [in Rus.].
6. Butusevych, A. (2020). Pidbyraiemo personal: metody i typovi pomylky [We select the staff: methods and common mistakes]. URL: https://kadrhelp.com.ua/pidbyrayemo-personal-metody-i-typovi-pomylky. [in Ukr.].
7. Ekskurs v rekrutynh [Excursion to recruiting]. URL: https://www.aps-rec.com/useful/eternal/History-of-recruiting. [in Rus.].
8. SMART-tekhnolohyia postanovky tselei dlia ykh uspeshnoho dostyzhenyia [SMART-goal setting technology for their successful achievement]. URL: https://lifemotivation.ru/lichnostnyj-rost/smart-tehnologiya-postanovki-tselej. [in Rus.].
9. Trunov, A. (2009). 5 pryvychek uspekha ot Pola Dzh. Meiera y Kevyna Rea [5 success habits from Paul J. Meyer and Kevin Rea]. URL: http://andreytrunov.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-post_06.html. [in Rus.].
10. Antuan de Sent-Ekziupery, tsytaty [Antoine de Saint-Exupery, quotes]. URL: https://socratify.net/quotes/antuan-de-sent-ekziuperi/26313. [in Rus.].
11. Tsely po SMART: podrobnyi obzor[SMART Objectives: In-depth Overview]. URL: http://powerbranding.ru/marketing-strategy/smart-celi/. [in Rus.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.