Investment in environmentalization and comprehensive programs for development of the grain industry
The subject of the research is theoretical aspects and practical developments on greening investment and targeted programs for the development of the grain industry. The purpose of the work is to determine the sources, tools, methods and mechanisms for investing in the greening of grain production and comprehensive programs for its development to determine the effectiveness of measures. The methodological basis of the article was both general scientific and special methods of scientific knowledge. Methods were used: monographic, system-structural analysis and synthesis, statistical-economic, economic-mathematical, problem-target approach. Results of work. The sources of investment inflows are identified and the decisive role of state regulation in this process is indicated. The programs of investment activity are developed and its effects for development of branch of grain production are defined. The field of application of results. The conclusions and results received in the article should be used in the educational and scientific process of economic faculties of universities, in the work of agricultural enterprises of grain specialization, in the activities of rural communities, district departments of agriculture. Conclusions. Solving the problems of investing in the development of the grain industry on an innovative basis and with the use of mechanisms and tools should be carried out on the basis of a clear coordinating framework, which allowed the use of research in related fields, to ensure the process of phased innovation. Given the low solvency of a large number of small and medium-sized agricultural enterprises, the task of state importance is to create the most favorable climate for attracting investment in this area of activity. This can be done through the introduction of preferential taxation, funding for basic research, the creation of information and advisory services to inform the public about innovations in the industry, their promotion in the market and availability for mass use.
2. Marmul, L. & Luhova, O. (2012). Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky ekonomichnoho potentsialu silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Methodical approaches to assessing the economic potential of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomist – Economist, 2, 24-26.
3. Vyshnytsk, O. I. (2013). Ekolohichni investytsii: sutnist, klasyfikatsiia, pryntsypy ta napriamy realizatsii [Ecological investments: essence, classification, principles and directions of realization]. Visnyk Sumskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriia Ekonomika - Bulletin of Sumy State University. Economics series, 2, 51-58.
4. Romaniuk, I. A. (2016). Osoblyvosti vidtvoriuvalnoho protsesu v ahrarnomu sektori [Features of the reproduction process in the agricultural sector]. Ahrosvit: nauk. zhur. – Agrosvit: science. jury, 11, 12-15.
5. Mishenin, Ye. V., Kosodii, R. P. & Butenko, V. M. (2011). Sotsialno-ekonomichni ta finansovi problemy staloho silskoho rozvytku: monohrafiia [Socio-economic and financial problems of sustainable rural development: a monograph]. Sumy: Papirus, 334 s.
6. Lupenko, Yu. O. (2012). Stratehichni napriamy rozvytku silskoho hospodarstva Ukrainy na period do 2020 roku [Strategic directions of agricultural development of Ukraine for the period up to 2020]. Kyiv : IAE, 182 s.
7. Nikitina, O. M. (2016). PR-marketynh yak odyn z instrumentiv pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstva [PR-marketing as one of the tools to increase the competitiveness of the enterprise]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka: ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of Petro Vasylenko Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture: economic sciences, 177, 160-165.
8. Runcheva, N. V. (2014). Stratehiia upravlinnia korporatyvnym rozvytkom silskoho hospodarstva [Management strategy of corporate development of agriculture]. Visnyk BUMIB – Bulletin BUMIB, 4 (28), 42-47.
9. Ihnatenko, M. M., Marmul, L. O., Levaieva, L. Yu. & Romaniuk, I. A. (2019). Identyfikatsiia silskohospodarskykh obsluhovuiuchykh kooperatyviv u sukupnosti form orhanizatsii diialnosti na seli [Identification of agricultural service cooperatives in the set of forms of organization of activities in the countryside]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 17, 3-7.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.