Strategic guidelines for the development of management of sports organizations in Ukraine
The subject of the research is the theoretical, methodological and practical basis for the formation of the content and functions of sports management, achieving efficiency and strategic guidelines for its development in the future. The purpose of the work is to determine the content, functions, technologies and effectiveness of management in the field of physical culture and sports and to analyze the existing directions of foreign management in order to justify the strategic guidelines for the development of sports management in Ukraine. The methodological basis of the article is both general scientific and special methods of scientific knowledge. Methods were used: historical, dialectical, monographic, system-structural analysis and synthesis of economic comparisons, expert assessments, graphic. Result of work. The article identifies sports management as the management of sports organizations. Its features, main functions and their content are revealed. Strategic guidelines for the management of sports organizations for the future are defined, taking into account the experience of foreign countries. They are aimed at ensuring mass availability of physical culture and sports, affordability of their services, introduction of innovations in the process of providing and implementing management, and development of related activities. Scope of the results. The conclusions and results of the article can be used in the scientific and educational process of economic faculties, faculties of physical culture and sports of higher education institutions; in the management and activities of institutions and organizations of physical culture and sports. Conclusions. Physical culture and sports are much more than events with sports records, victories and medals, which retain their appeal for many. Sport is presented as a joy that brings physical activity to millions of people with a huge number of volunteers and qualified personnel. After all, the main principle of "sport for all" and its management is to ensure access to sports and physical exercise for all social strata and groups of the population, regardless of their racial, ethnic and cultural affiliation, their place in the system of industrial and labor relations, social status and income, and property and social status in General.
2. Bilohur, V. Ye. (2013). Formation of the concept of modern sports as a system of value orientations of young people in the context of globalization. Gilea: scientific Bulletin, 75, 326-328.
3. Melnik, V. V. (2015). "Axiological turn" of modern philosophy from culture as being to being of culture. Humanitarian Bulletin of the Zaporozhye state engineering Academy, 63, 208-217.
4. Ihnatenko, M. M. (2015). Planning and forecasting of social responsibility of economic entities in the agrarian sphere of economy. Agrosvit, 17, 31-37.
5. Gorodinskaya, I. V. (2010). Management of physical culture and sports: textbook. Kherson: KSU Publishing house, 112 p.
6. Marmul L. A. & Radeva, M. M. (2006). Mechanism of formation of diversification policy of the enterprise in the conditions of transformational economy: monograph. K.: NSC IAE, 199 p.
7. Kuzmenko, E. A. (2010). Implementation of the state program in the field of physical culture and sports. Scientific Bulletin of young scientists, 1 (1), 225-229.
8. Michuda, Yu. P. (2005). Professional sport as a type of entrepreneurial activity. Theory and methodology of physical education and sport, 1, 30-35.
9. Romaniuk, I. A. (2016). Formation of corporate culture and business reputation of tourist enterprises. Economics and cultural management, 2, 26-32.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.