Application of the latest educational technologies and methods for implementation of competence approach in future specialists training
Today, Ukraine is at the stage of entering the world educational space, which requires changes both in the criteria for assessing the quality of education and in the methodology of the educational process, which is impossible without structural reform of the entire national higher education system. Among the main tasks facing higher education institutions are the following: guaranteeing the employment of future professionals not only in domestic but also in foreign markets in conditions of high competition, as well as providing conditions for professional mobility of graduates. The aim of modernization of higher education should be to combine the best achievements of Ukrainian and foreign experience in the field of personal education, which is able to actively assimilate and generate knowledge obtained from different sources and prone to independent action. An analysis of recent research and publications that address this issue and on which the authors rely. Problems of analysis and implementation of the latest educational technologies and methods for the implementation of the competency approach in the training of future professionals are in the scientific interest of modern domestic teachers, scientists and practitioners, including O. Ovcharuk, T. Turkot, G. Yelnikova, J. Delor, O Kovershnikov, O. Lokshina, L. Petrenko, O. Pometun, V. Radkevich, O. Savchenko, N. Gordenko, V. Andrushchenko, L. Sushchentseva, V. Yagupov and others. The purpose of the study is to substantiate the latest educational technologies and methods for implementing a competency-based approach in the training of future professionals. Determining the main activities of higher education, should focus on the organization of the educational process so that each student becomes a subject of self-development and self-organization, able to independently obtain information from various sources, analyze and assimilate it through research and cognitive activities within a competent approach. Thus, the reorganization of education on the principles of competence approach in the educational process should be based on the development of necessary competencies, using analytical and project thinking of the student, as well as motivational aspects and the student's desire to self-organize and acquire knowledge independently.
2. Andrushchenko, V. (2008). Innovatsiinyi rozvytok osvity v stratehii «Ukrainskoho proryvu» [Innovative development of education in the strategy of "Ukrainian breakthrough"]. Vyshcha osvita Ukrainy, 2, 10–18.
3. Hordenko, N. V. (2006). Formyrovanye akademycheskykh kompetentsyi u studentov VUZov. avtoref. dyss. kand. ped. Nauk [academic competencies among university students. author. diss. Cand. ped. Sciences]: 13.00.08. Stavropolskyi hosudarstvennыi unyversytet. Stavropol, 22 s.
4. Delor Zh. (1996). Obrazovanye: sokrыtoe sokrovyshche [Education: a hidden treasure]. UNESCO, 37 s.
5. Kovershnikov, V. S. (2018) .Orhanizatsiia hotelno-restorannoho hospodarstva: navch posib. [Organization of hotel and restaurant industry: textbook]. Kyiv: Vydavnytstvo Lira-K, 564 s.
6. Kurash, V. I. (2012). Proektni tekhnolohii [Design technologies]. Cherkasy.
7. Lapuzina, O. M. (2006). Formuvannia profesiinoi etyky u maibutnikh inzheneriv na osnovi sytuatsiinoho navchannia: avtoref. dys. na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia kand. ped. nauk [Formation of professional ethics in future engineers on the basis of situational training: author's ref. dis. for science. degree of Cand. ped. Science]: spets. 13.00.04 «Teoriia i metodyka profesiinoi osvity». Vinnytsia, 20 s.
8. Luhovyi, V. I. (2009). Yevropeiska kontseptsiia kompetentnisnoho pidkhodu u vyshchii shkoli ta problemy yii realizatsii v Ukraini [European concept of competency approach in higher education and problems of its implementation in Ukraine]. Pedahohika i psykholohiia, 2(63), 13-25.
9. Ovcharuk, O. V. (2004). Rozvytok kompetentnisnoho pidkhodu: stratehichni oriientyry mizhnarodnoispilnoty: nauchnoe yzdanye. Kompetentnisnyi pidkhid u suchasnii osviti: Svitovyi dosvid ta ukrainski perspektyvy: (Biblioteka z osvitnoi polityky). Kolektyvna monohrafiia [Development of a competency approach: strategic guidelines of the international community: scientific publication. Competence approach in modern education: World experience and Ukrainian perspectives: (Library on educational policy). Collective monograph]. Kyiv, K.I.S, 6-15.
10. Svistelnyk, I. (2018). Informatsiina kultura studenta: navch. posib. [Student information culture: textbook]. K. Kondor.
11. Turkot, T. I. (2011). Pedahohika vyshchoi shkoly: Navchalnyi posibnyk dlia studentiv vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv [Higher school pedagogy: A textbook for students of higher educational institutions]. K. Kondor, 628 s.
12. Khutorskyi, A. V. (2003). Kliuchevыe kompetentsyy kak komponent lychnostno-oryentyrovannoi paradyhmы obrazovanyia [Key competencies as a component of a student-centered education paradigm]. Narodnoe obrazovanye, 2, 58-64.
13. Liudmyla Burdonos, Inna Makarchuk. (2018). Training of service sector specialists: domestic and foreign experience. Professional education: methodology, theory and technologies, 7, 57-74.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.