Increasing the agricultural enterprises’ competitiveness based on its components and indicators accounting, evaluation and modelling
The subject of the research is the theoretical, methodological principles, and practical proposals for increasing the agricultural enterprises’ competitiveness based on improving its components accounting, evaluation, and modeling. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the increase of agricultural enterprises’ competitiveness and managing it through improving accounting, evaluation, and modeling of its quantitative indices and indicators. The methodological basis of the article is the fundamentals of economic theory, business economics, and accounting; works of leading scientists on competitiveness issues; legal regulations on various aspects of agricultural enterprises and markets development. The historical and monographic methods and methods of system-structural analysis and synthesis, rating evaluation and ranking, accounting, model of competitive space are used. The results of the article. The essence of agricultural enterprises’ competitiveness is generalized, the problems of its formation are revealed and directions of improving its management are offered based on building the model of competitive space taking into account indicators of financial and economic sustainability of agribusiness, market share, and products competitiveness, and involvement of the marketing plan as well. Field of application of results. The results obtained should be used in the management of agribusiness enterprises; in the educational process of the faculties of economics and management of higher education institutions. Conclusions. Modeling of increasing the agricultural enterprises’ competitiveness and its forward-looking management is based on improving the accounting and evaluation of indicators of its factors and components. Its result can be a three-factor model of competitive space based on the following indicators: the level of competitiveness of products, the level of financial and economic sustainability, the market share size. The key to increasing the competitiveness of agricultural entities depending on the model chosen and strategies of functioning in the market space is called innovation, compliance with specialization, marketing plans.
2. Marmulʹ, L. & Luhova, O. (2012). Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky ekonomichnoho potentsialu silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh pidpryyemstv [Methodical approaches to assessing the economic potential of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomist, 2, 24-26. (in Ukr.).
3. Yankovyy, O. G. (2013). Konkurentospromozhnist' pidpryyemstva : otsinka rivnya ta napryamy pidvyshchennya [The competitiveness of the enterprise: assessing the level and direction of increasing], Atlant, Odesa (in Ukr.).
4. Kovalʹ, S. V. (2016). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichni zasady rozvytku ta vdoskonalennia struktury rynku plodoovochevoi produktsii [Organizational and economic principles of development and improvement of the market structure of fruit and vegetable products]. Naukovyy visnyk Uzhhorodsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 93-96. (in Ukr.).
5. Ihnatenko, M. M., Marmul, L. O., Levaieva, L. Yu. & Romaniuk, I. A. (2019). Identyfikatsiia silskohospodarskykh obsluhovuiuchykh kooperatyviv u sukupnosti form orhanizatsii diialnosti na seli [Identification of agricultural service cooperatives in the set of forms of organization of activities in the countryside]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 17, 3-7. (in Ukr.).
6. Smolin, I. V. (2015). Strategichna konkurentospromozhnist’ pidpryjemstva: zmistovni imperatyvy ta kryterii’i’ ocinjuvannja [Strategic competitiveness of the enterprise: meaningful imperatives and evaluation criteria]. Strategìâ ekonomìčnogo rozvitku Ukraïni, 36. 126-137. (in Ukr.).
7. Ihnatenko, M. M. & Runcheva, N. V. (2012). Protsesy resursozabezpechennya spetsializatsiyi ta kontsentratsiyi vyrobnytstva v korporatyvnykh ahroformuvannyakh [Processes of resource provision of specialization and concentration of production in corporate agricultural formations]. Ekonomika ta derzhava, 1, 10-14. (in Ukr.).
8. Romaniuk, I. A. (2020). Vplyv konkurentnoi borotby na upravlinnia marketynhovoiu diialnistiu suchasnykh pidpryiemstv [The impact of competition on the management of marketing activities of modern enterprises]. Molod i silskohospodarska tekhnika u KhKhI storichchi: Zb. mater. KhVI-y Mizhnar. forum molodi. Kharkiv: KhNTUSH. 2020. S. 206. (in Ukr.).
9. Karpenko, E. M. (2000). Metodychni pidkhody do otsiniuvannia rivnia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstva [Methodological approaches to assessing the level of competitiveness of enterprises]. Rehional'ni perspektyvy, vol.2-3, рр. 256–259. (in Ukr.).
10. Marmul, L. O. & Radieva, M. M. (2006). Mekhanizm formuvannia dyversyfikatsiinoi polityky pidpryiemstva v umovakh transformatsiinoi ekonomiky [The mechanism of formation of diversification policy of the enterprise in the conditions of transformational economy]: monohrafiia. K.: NNTs IAE. 199 s.
11. Okhota, V. I. (2015). Konkurentospromozhnist Ukrainy na svitovii ekonomichnii areni [Ukraine's competitiveness in the world economic arena]. Ekonomichnyi analiz : zb. nauk. prats. 2015. Tom 19. № 1. S. 86-87.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.