Brand in the system of world economic geopolitics
The place of brand in the system of world economic geopolitics is determined. The causal chain of influence of branding on the formation of the world geoeconomy is traced. The brand is defined as a factor in shaping the system of world economic geopolitics. The scheme of connections between the elements of the system of world economic geopolitics is offered. The time coordinates of the brand functioning in the context of the evolution of the «world order» are determined. The objective strengthening of the influence of branding in the conditions of geophilosophy is substantiated. It is established that the brand provides effective promotion of countries in the world geospace and determines their role in the implementation of world geopolitics and «world order». The object of research is the branding as a factor in shaping the system of world economic geopolitics. The subject of the study is the brand as a tool for managing the economic development of the country. The purpose of this work is to substantiate the place of the brand as a tool for managing the economic development of the country in the system of world economic geopolitics. To achieve this goal were used: system-parametric approach – to the scientific knowledge of brand and geopolitics, which allowed to reveal certain links between these concepts; systematic analysis of the evolution of the «world order», the system of economic geopolitics and branding, which contributed to the definition of the brand as a factor in the formation of the system of economic geopolitics; managerial approach – to the process of brand management, the formation of a «world order», controlling the fair process of distribution of the country's wealth among different segments of the population. The practical significance of the obtained results lies in the possibility of their use to manage the development of branding in Ukraine, which will have positive consequences for changing the role of the country in the world economic geopolitics: from a raw material appendage to an active economic and political actor. Conclusions. The brand, being the bearer of the spiritual component, in the context of the economic factor of formation of both domestic and foreign policy of the country, transmits to the external environment the content of the spiritual sphere of society. Depending on the political course, national interests, economic potential and geographical opportunities, the role of the country in the geopolitical space is formed: subordinate, influential, strategic, leading.
2. Kissindzher, H. (2020). Svitovyy poryadok: rozdumy pro kharakter natsiy v istorychnomu konteksti [World order: reflections on the nature of nations in the historical context] per. z anhl. Kovalʹ N. K. : Nash format. 320 p. [in Ukr.].
3. Ferhyuson, N. (2017). Tsyvilizatsiya: yak Zakhid stav uspishnym [Civilization: how the West became successful]. K. : Nash format. 488 p. [in Ukr.].
4. Stiglits, D. (2017). Tsina nerivnosti. Yak teperishnye podilene suspilʹstvo zahrozhuye nashomu maybutnʹomu [The price of inequality. How the current divided society threatens our future] per. z anhl. Tarashchuk P. K. : Tempora. 584 p. [in Ukr.].
5. Ankhol't, S. (2004). Brending: doroga k mirovomu rynku [Branding: the road to the world market]. M: Kudits-Obraz. 270 p. [in Ukr.].
6. Tkachenko, O. B. (2015). Istorychnyy komentar L. A. Bulakhovsʹkoho yak novyy naukovyy metod i yoho znachennya dlya podalʹshoho doslidzhennya ukrayinsʹkoyi movy [Historical commentary by L.A. Bulakhovsky as a new scientific method and its significance for further research of the Ukrainian language] Movoznavstvo, 2. 74-77. [in Ukr.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.