Modeling of infrastructure development indicators of amalgamated territorial communities’ natural and economic systems
Relevance of the research topic. The urgency of the study is due to the fact that the implementation of sustainable development goals adapted to national conditions, ensuring the practical transition of the country and its regions to the model of sustainable development requires the use of all opportunities and resources, improving the natural resource and socio-economic potential public policy. Such tasks are at the present stage of reforming the administrative-territorial structure of the country. Formulation of the problem. One of the main tasks of administrative-territorial reform is to reformat the relations and powers between administrative-territorial units, create amalgamated territorial communities (ATC) and give them expanded rights to manage their own sustainable development. Therefore, there is a need for methodological justification of the process and conditions for the most effective use of natural resources and socio-economic potential of the territories as a basis for their balanced development. Analysis of recent research and publications. Modern aspects of solving the problems of decentralization and reforming the administrative-territorial system in the country are such scientists as Pavlyuk A.P., Oliynyk D.I., Batalov O.A., Datsko O.I., Murkovych L.L., Molodozhen Yu.B. etc. [1-4]. The results of our own research on the problem are given in [5-11]. Selection of unexplored parts of the general problem. As there is inequality in the provision of basic conditions, which include the availability of natural resources, demographic situation, socio-economic potential, the problem of developing systemic mechanisms to promote the creation of financially viable and self-sufficient communities and their infrastructure as a basis for sustainable development of the territory and the country as a whole. Problem statement, research goals. The above circumstances determine the feasibility of determining the levers and mechanisms for sustainable infrastructure development of the amalgamated territorial communities. Method and methodology of research. In the process of conducting research, general scientific (analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction, analytical grouping) and special (abstraction, modeling, etc.) methods of studying economic phenomena and processes were used. Presentation of the main material. The study of the dynamics of state support for infrastructural development of OTG, development expenditures (capital expenditures) and the effectiveness of the current mechanism for calculating the infrastructure subvention on the example of Zaporizhzhya region was conducted. There is a relationship between the volume of infrastructure subvention and development expenditures (capital expenditures). It is established that the current mechanism for determining the size of the infrastructure subvention, when it is determined depending on the size of the rural population and the area of UTC is ineffective. It is proved that it is necessary to assess the parameters of sustainable development of UTC not only by traditional components, which are economic, environmental and social, but also by the infrastructural component. For this purpose, an integrated indicator of sustainable infrastructural development of each individual UTC, district or region is proposed, which would allow comparing UTC indicators not only within the district or region, but also between regions of Ukraine. The integrated indicator for assessing the level of infrastructural sustainable development takes into account two components: external influence in the form of infrastructure subvention and internal opportunities of UTC in the form of development expenditures. In turn, the size of the state infrastructure subvention in accordance with the current procedure is determined by the area of UTC and the rural population, but in the proposed model it is advisable to recalculate not the rural population (as it is provided), but the total population of UTC in accordance with actual spending. The apparatus of fuzzy set theory was used to estimate the integrated indicator of the sustainability of infrastructural development. A comparison of indicators of infrastructural development of UTC of Zaporizhzhya region during 2016 - 2018 (unclear values of indicators which showed that by increasing the level of self-sufficiency and break-even OTG can increase the level of sustainability of infrastructural development. The use of own funds in the form of capital expenditures increases efficiency).
2. Batanov, О. V. (2008). Terytorialna hromada – pervynnyi subiekt munitsypalnoi vlady v Ukraini: poniattia ta oznaky [A territorial community - primary subject of municipal authority in Ukraine: concept and attribute]. URL: http://www.cvk.gov.ua/visnyk/pdf/2008_2/visnik_st_13.pdf. [in Ukr.].
3. Murkovich, L. A. (2010). Terytorialna hromada yak subiekt mistsevoho samovriaduvannia v Ukraini: teoretychni aspekty [Territorial community as the subject of local self-management in Ukraine: theoretical aspects]. URL: http://www.dbuapa.dp.ua/vidavnictvo/2010/2010_02%285%29/10mliuta.pdf. [in Ukr.].
4. Molodozhen, Y. B. (2006). Poniattia i sutnist terytorialnoi hromady v systemi mistsevoho samovriaduvannia Ukrainy [Concept and essence of a territorial community in system of local self-management of Ukraine]. University scientific slip: a magazine of Khmelnitskiy university, 2. 128-136. [in Ukr.].
5. Horoshkova, L. A., Volkov, V. P., Karbivnychyi, I. O, Karbivnychyi, R. O., Horbova, I. A. (2018). Conditions of the no-loss functioning of territorial formation. Вelostok: Вelostok, 190 с.
6. Horoshkova L., Volkov V., Kapranova L., Komelina А. (2018). The Reverse Subsidy`s Impact of United Territorial Community`s Budget Generations. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(4.8). 539-543.
7. Horoshkova, L. A., Volkov, V. P., Khlobistov, Ie. V., Kutyk, V. V. (2019). Prohnostychni modeli finansovoho rehuliuvannia biudzhetiv terytorialnykh hromad. [Prognostic models of financial regulation of budgets of territorial communities]. University Economic Bulletin, 42. 179-190. [In Ukr.]
8. Horoshkova, L., Khlobystov, Ie., Filipishyna, L., Bikulov, D. (2019). Distribution of Local Expenditure for Sustainable Development of United Territorial Communities (economic and mathematical approach). Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 99. 20-25.
9. Horoshkova, L., Khlobystov, Ie. (2019). Sotsialno-ekonomichnyi potentsial rozvytku obiednanykh terytorialnykh hromad (na prykladi Zaporizkoi oblasti) [Amalgamated territorial communities socio-economic development potential (the case of Zaporizhzhia region)]. Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 4. 19-28. [in Ukr.].
10. Horoshkova, L., Khlobystov, Ie., Volkov, V., Kutyk, V. (2019). Kaizen technologies in natural and economic systems management: approaches to economic and mathematical modeling. Economics and Region, 2 (73). 116-122.
11. Horoshkova, L., Lisovsky, S., Khlobystov, Ie. (2019). Potentsial efektyvnosti reformuvannia administratyvno-terytorialnoho ustroiu (na prykladi Zaporizkoi oblasti) [Capacity of reforms efficiency of administrative and territorial structure (the case of Zaporizhzhia region)]. Problems of continuous geographical education and cartography, 30. 32-42. [in Ukr.].
12. Zade L. A. (1976). Poniatye lynhvystycheskoi peremennoi y eho prymenenye k pyniatyiu pryblyzhennуkh reshenenyi [The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to kicking approximate solutions]. M.: Myr, 165 h. [in Rus.].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.