Development of social entrepreneurship in Ukraine
The subject of the research is the theoretical and practical aspects of the development of social entrepreneurship in the context of the concept of social responsibility. The purpose of the work is to determine the essential features and factors of the development of social entrepreneurship in the context of the concept of social responsibility for using the opportunities and resources of large business to support it. The methodological basis of the article is the main theoretical and methodological provisions of economic science, regulatory and legislative acts of Ukraine, works of leading foreign and domestic scientists on economics, marketing and management of social enterprises and social responsibility of business. Results of work. The essence, signs and directions of development of social entrepreneurship in Ukraine are determined. Revealed insufficient rates and scope of its distribution. The forms of participation of large business in its support in the context of social responsibility are substantiated. The field of application of results. The results can be used by enterprises united by territorial communities, regional and state authorities, non-governmental organizations. Conclusions. It is determined that social enterprises form a special sector of entrepreneurial activity, being created with the aim of solving social problems. They are becoming more widespread and can rely not only on their own resources and the capabilities of their members. It is substantiated that this can be a large and long-term support of a large business in the form of startups, outsourcing, and so on.
2. Bosak, I. P. (2017). Sotsialʹne pidpryyemnytstvo: osnovni oznaky ta osoblyvosti rozvytku [Social entrepreneurship: the main features and peculiarities of development]. Naukovi zapysky [Ukrayinsʹkoyi akademiyi drukarstva], 1 (54), 99-104.
3. Romanіuk, I. A. (2014). Rozvytok pidpryyemnytstva ta alʹternatyvnykh vydiv diyalʹnosti silʹsʹkoho naselennya [Development of entrepreneurship and alternative activities of the rural population]. Ekonomika. Menedzhment. Biznes, 1 (9), 117–121.
4. Kinash, I. P. Sotsialʹna dominanta staloho rozvytku: teoretychnyy aspekt. URL: http://www.pu.if.ua
5. Ihnatenko, M. M. (2015). Teoretychni zasady ta praktychni napryamy formuvannya korporatyvnoyi sotsialʹnoyi vidpovidalʹnosti ahrarnykh i kharchovykh pidpryyemstv [Theoretical principles and practical directions of formation of corporate social responsibility of agrarian and food enterprises]. Ekonomika APK, 1, 78-83
6. Svynchuk, A. A., Kornetsʹkyy, A. O., Honcharova, M. A., Nazaruk, V. Ya.,. Husak, N. Ye. & Tumanova, A. A. (2017). Sotsialʹne pidpryyemnytstvo: vid ideyi do suspilʹnykh zmin [Social entrepreneurship: from idea to social change]. Kyiv : TOV «PIDPRYYEMSTVO «VI EN EY».
7. Ihnatenko, M. M. & Marmulʹ, L. O. (2017). Oblik, otsinka y diahnostyka finansovo-ekonomichnykh rezulʹtativ diyalʹnosti u stratehichnomu menedzhmenti pidpryyemstv i orhanizatsiy [Accounting, evaluation and diagnosis of financial and economic results of activities in the strategic management of enterprises and organizations]. Skhidna Yevropa: ekonomika, biznes ta upravlinnya, 6(11). URL: http://www.easterneurope-ebm.in.ua/11-2017-ukr
8. Ihnatenko, M., Antoshkin, V., Lokutova, O., Postol, A. & Romaniuk, I. (2020). Ways to develop brands and pr management of tourism enterprises with a focus on national markets. International Journal of Management (IJM). 11(5), 778-787.
9. Marmul, L. O., Ignatenko, M. M., Ushakov, D. S. & Kuchyn, S. P. (2019). Transformation of approaches to determine influence factors in the economic development models. International Journal of Economics & Business Administration, VII, 2, 290-301.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.