Support of projects and strategies for the development of rural green tourism enterprises by local communities and the state
The subject of the research is theoretical, methodological and practical aspects of supporting projects and strategies for the development of rural green tourism enterprises at the local and state levels. The aim of the article is to identify new directions and forms of local and state support for rural green tourism development strategies in the context of pandemic restrictions, as well as to clarify existing ones. The methodological basis of the article is the theoretical and methodological provisions of business economics and tourism economics, management and marketing, public administration; regulations of Ukraine and the European Union; historical, monographic, system-structural analysis and synthesis, statistical-economic, problem-target research methods. The results of the article. Forms and directions of state and local support of strategies for development of rural green tourism enterprises as small business entities are substantiated; sources of tourist services, development of the middle class in rural areas and the reproduction of rural areas. This takes into account the tools and methods of direct and indirect support, material and moral incentives and incentives. It is stated that in modern conditions, strategic plans should take into account tactical steps: pandemic restrictions; certificates and other factors of conformity; budget payments to entrepreneurs and consumer incentives on terms determined by the state. Field of application of results. In higher education institutions; in the management and personnel management of agricultural enterprises and corporations; in public administration and local self-government bodies; at rural green tourism enterprises and public organizations. Conclusions. It is determined that the national concept of supporting the development of rural green tourism enterprises should be based on common theoretical and methodological principles and cover the state, regional and local and business level of organization, management and administration. Strategies and projects for their development should be based on mostly indirect methods, material and moral incentives and incentives. However, in the current COVID-19 pandemic, they must take into account new requirements, compliance and restrictions; use direct state financial support for small businesses and consumers; follow the rules of sanitary safety and develop new products and services in accordance with the adjustments made by the pandemic in tourism.
2. Ihnatenko M. M., Marmul L. O., Sarapina O. A. (2016). Socio-economic potential of rural areas as a basis for the development of rural green tourism on the basis of innovation. Economics and management of culture, 2. 32-38.
3. Marmul L. O., Romaniuk I. A. (2018). Improving the structure of the labor market in rural areas through the development of rural green tourism enterprises. Economic Bulletin of the University, 38. 70-77.
4. Kuzyk S. P., Rutinsky M. Y., Kuzyk P. S. (2018). Socio-economic significance of rural green tourism in the context of modern priorities of rural development of Ukraine. All about tourism – tourist library: site. URL: http://tourlib.net/statti_ukr/kuzyk.htm
5. Ihnatenko M., Sarapina O., Sakun A., Marmul L. and Pylypenko K. (2019). Models of implementation of enterprises in agricultural green tourism in European countries and assessment of their efficiency. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(12). 337-340.
6. Ivashina L. (2017). The role of united territorial communities in the development of rural green tourism. Public administration and local self-government: coll. Science. etc., 3 (34). 143-148.
7. Romaniuk I. A. (2018). Development of the taxation system of tourism enterprises in Ukraine. The current state and priorities of development of the system of accounting, taxation and analysis of production and economic activities of economic entities of the agro-industrial sector of the economy: a collective monograph / for general. ed. L.O. Marmul. Kherson: Aylant, рp. 47-55.
8. Gryshova I., Nikoliuk O., Marchuk L. (2019). Institutional aspects of the regulation of economic security of the agricultural production. Food Industry Economics, 11/3. 23-32.
9. Marmul L. O. (2016). Methodical approaches to the development of rural areas on the basis of decentralization. Economics of agro-industrial complex, 7. 80-86.
10. Ihnatenko M. M., Marmul L. O. (2017). Provision of rural green tourism services by farms in order to diversify them and increase profitability. Bulletin of the Berdyansk University of Management and Business, 3 (39). 50-53.
11. Romaniuk I. A. (2019). Elements and features of marketing strategies for the development of tourism enterprises. Scientific support of economic development, legal regulation and management in the agro-industrial complex: mater. International. scientific-practical conf., March 29. Poltava: PDAA, рp. 189-190.
12. Marmul L. O., Yarovy V. F. (2017). Methodological principles of brand management of enterprises and organizations in the field of tourism. Problems of innovation and investment development. Economics and Management series, 12. рp. 57-63.