The role of individual income tax administration in managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises
The subject of research is theoretical, methodological and practical aspects of managing the efficiency and competitiveness of agricultural enterprises, taking into account the administration of personal income tax. The purpose of the article is to determine the role of personal income tax administration in managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises, identify its problems and justify proposals for their solution. The methodological basis of the article is historical, monographic, system-structural analysis and synthesis, statistical and economic, accounting, problem-target. The results of the article. It is determined that the administration of personal income tax as one of the most important in filling the state budget has a significant impact on the efficiency and competitiveness of agricultural enterprises, especially in terms of the tax rate on wages and other personal income; spending time and money on taxation processes. It was found that its rate of 18,0% on the wage bill is quite rational, but it can be optimized to the world average of 16,1% or less in order to stimulate employment and the formation of the middle class in rural areas. Other problems, which concern rather large (almost 2,0 times more than the world average) expenditures of time and money), should be solved by automating accounting processes, online consultations with tax authorities, internal control over timely payment of taxes. Field of application of results. In educational institutions of higher education, in managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises and corporations. Conclusions. The administration of personal income tax is an important factor in shaping the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises and its management. Its impact is directly through the amount or rate of tax; the procedure for its accrual and payment; time and money costs associated with administration. It should be noted that the share of PIT in relation to wages is quite acceptable and, on average, reaches 18,0% at 16,6% of the world average. However, together with the shares of SDRs and military dues, tax accruals increase significantly and exceed the 30% barrier, which is much higher than in the European Union. In general, high wage accruals do not motivate the work of the rural population. This is especially noticeable when rent for land shares is used as a source of passive income. The next problem that needs to be addressed is the significant cost and time spent on PIT administration. It allows automation to solve. Automation of personal income tax accounting is an important part of the automation of management processes and accounting of agricultural enterprises. It provides an opportunity not only to organize the automated workplace of each accountant, but also to improve the work by creating in the accounting department responsible for keeping records of inventory and other resources; labor and wages, taxes; production; product sales.
2. Levaieva L. Yu. (2019). Identyfikatsiia silskohospodarskykh obsluhovuiuchykh kooperatyviv u sukupnosti form orhanizatsii diialnosti na seli [Identification of agricultural service cooperatives in the set of forms of organization of activities in the countryside]. Agrosvit – Ahrosvit, 17. 3-7.
3. Abramchenko N. (2015). Podatok na dokhody fizychnykh osib v systemi detsentralizatsii derzhavnoho upravlinnia [Personal income tax in the system of decentralization of public administration]. Molodyi vchenyi – Young scientist, 12(1). 88-91.
4. Marmul L. O., Koval S. V., Krukovska O. V. (2017). Perspektyvy rozvytku natsionalnykh standartiv bukhhalterskoho obliku ta finansovoi zvitnosti [Prospects for the development of national standards of accounting and financial reporting]. Visnyk Berdianskoho universytetu menedzhmentu i biznesu – Bulletin of Berdyansk University of Management and Business, 4 (40). 89-92.
5. Pomulieva V. (2013). Sotsialni aspekty podatku na dokhody fizychnykh osib : svitovyi ta vitchyznianyi dosvid [Social aspects of personal income tax: world and domestic experience]. Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky – Sustainable economic development, 1. 354-357.
6. Ihnatenko M. (2019). Zdiisnennia avtomatyzatsii bukhhalterskoho obliku ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv na zasadakh vprovadzhennia novykh prohramnykh produktiv i modelei [Implementation of automation of accounting of agricultural enterprises on the basis of the introduction of new software products and models]. Ahrarna ekonomika – Agrarian economy, 42. URL: https://economic-bulletin.com/index.php/journal/article/view/555/580
7. Makarenko A. P., Kotova N. V. (2020). Udoskonalennia obliku i kontroliu opodatkuvannia ta splaty YeSV ta PDFO iz zarobitnoi platy pratsivnykiv subiektiv hospodariuvannia [Improving the accounting and control of taxation and payment of SSC and PIT from the salaries of employees of economic entities]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Efficient economy, 12. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=8428
8. Sokolovska A. M., Rainova L. B. (2019). Vplyv podatkiv na nerivnist dokhodiv v Ukraini [The impact of taxes on income inequality in Ukraine]. Finansy Ukrainy – Finance of Ukraine, 7. 72-91.
9. Dub A. R. (2018). Transformatsiia administruvannia podatku z dokhodiv fizychnykh osib: svitovyi dosvid i mozhlyvosti dlia Ukrainy [Transformation of personal income tax administration: world experience and opportunities for Ukraine.]. Finansy Ukrainy – Finance of Ukraine, 5. 80-93.
10. Romaniuk I. A. (2019). Vplyv podatkiv na rozvytok pidpryiemstv turystychnoi haluzi v Ukraini. Upravlinnia rozvytkom sotsialno-ekonomichnykh system [The impact of taxes on the development of tourism in Ukraine]: mater. Druhoi Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf., 11-12 kvitnia 2019 r. Kharkiv: KhNTUSH, 154-156.
11. Iurchyshena L. V. (2016). Podatok na dokhody fizychnykh osib: mekhanizm stiahnennia ta dzherelo dokhodu biudzhetu Ukrainy [Personal income tax: collection mechanism and source of income of the budget of Ukraine]. Finansy, oblik, banky – Finance, accounting, banks, 1(21). 215-224.