Management of energy and resource-saving innovation projects of business entities
Relevance of the research topic. The concept of effective management of innovative projects of modern business entities requires a comprehensive adaptation of the management system in the direction of energy and resource consumption, as trends in the market economy model encourage the spread of active policies of economical use of all resources. Formulation of the problem. Project management of innovation policy of business entities must be in line with the requirements of the world economy and meet all the principles of effective planning and implementation of resource conservation, taking into account global scientific and technological progress, attracting or developing new engineering solutions for recycling, technology and equipment. That is why it is necessary to improve the functional and technological elements of management in the direction of intensifying innovation in the field of energy and resource conservation. Setting the purpose and objectives of the study - to explore management of energy and resource-saving innovation projects of business entities. Research method or methodology. The historical-logical method is used in the article; method of systematization, classification and theoretical generalization; method of logical analysis and synthesis. Presentation of the main material (research results). An economic model has been formed that allows assessing the dynamics of the effectiveness of attracting funds aimed at implementing energy and resource-saving innovations of business entities. Based on the construction of the above model, the main directions of management of innovative energy and resource-saving projects are formulated. Field of application of results. The results of the study can be used in the practice of business entities to increase the efficiency of production. Conclusions on the article. As a result of the study, it was concluded that the harmonization of strategic management of business entities requires the introduction of energy and resource-saving innovations in production activities, which is a condition for stable operation and competitiveness. Reduction of operating costs, their planning, rational use of labor and material resources provide a rapid payback of innovative projects of business entities.
2. Voronko–Nevidnycha T. V., Leshchyn D. I., Vasylenko M. V. (2018). Upravlinnia konkurentospromozhnistiu pidpryiemstva v umovakh nestabilnoho rynkovoho seredovyshcha [Management of enterprise competitiveness in an unstable market environment]. Hlobalʹni ta natsionalʹni problemy ekonomiky – Global and national economic problems, 15, 23–27.
3. Khodakivska O. V., Patyka N. I., Gargasas A. (2019). Metodolohichni osnovy otsinky konkurentospromozhnosti silskoho hospodarstva [Methodological bases for assessing the competitiveness of agriculture]. Mekhanizm rehulyuvannya ekonomiky – The mechanism of economic regulation, 2, 34-40.
4. Shubravska O. V. (2014). Ahroprodovolchyi rozvytok Ukrainy v konteksti hlobalnykh vyklykiv [Agri-food development of Ukraine in the context of global challenges]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of the AIC, 7, 52–58.
5. Bilan Y., Zos-Kior M., Nitsenko V., Sinelnikau U., Ilin V. (2017). Projecting the social component of the efficient management of land resources. Journal of Security and Sustainability, 7(2), 287-300.
6. Brockova K., Rossokha V., Chaban V., Zos-Kior M., Hnatenko I., Rubezhanska V. (2021). Economic mechanism of optimizing the innovation investment program of the development of agro–industrial production. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, 43.1, 129-135.
7. Halytskyi O., Polenkova М., Fedirets O., Brezhnieva-Yermolenko O., Hanziuk S. (2021). Mathematical risk assessment model for biodiesel production projects in Ukraine agriculture. Financial and Credit Activity Problems of Theory and Practice, 2(37), 280–286.
8. Hutorov A. O., Hutorova O. O., Lupenko Yu. O., Yermolenko O. A., Voronko-Nevidnycha T. V. (2019). Modeling of the Cycle of Reproduction Process in the Agrarian Sector of Economy (Ukraine). Revista Espacios, 40.7, 19.
9. Lozhachevska O., Navrotska T., Melnyk O., Kapinus L., Zos-Kior M., Hnatenko I. (2021). Management of logistics and marketing behavior of innovation clusters in territorial communities in the context of digitalization of society and the online market. Laplage in Journal, 7(3), 315-323.
10. Zos-Kior M., Hnatenko I., Isai O., Shtuler I., Samborskyi O., Rubezhanska V. (2020). Management of Efficiency of the Energy and Resource Saving Innovative Projects at the Processing Enterprises. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, 42.4, 504–515.