European experience of cross-border interaction in innovative development of enterprises
Leading experts of the world have been studying the issues of cross-border interaction for a long time, and it should be noted that the issue acquired particular importance during the period of European integration. This is a priority in ensuring the security of the state, the formation of a national innovation system, the creation and operation of joint ventures, the development of industries based on innovations. The study identified the main problem that is relevant in the period of European integration, in particular, cross-border interaction of participants in the innovative development of enterprises. The peculiarities of cross-border interaction in the process of functioning of joint ventures based on innovations, including through the development of scientific and industrial parks, were highlighted in their scientific works by outstanding specialists. The problems of the functioning of joint ventures on an innovative basis, including through the creation of organizational forms of innovation, actively studied by scientists, have been identified. However, it requires more detailed further study, in particular, in the development of proposals for improving legislative and other regulatory legal acts on the activities of industrial parks, which can be mechanisms for the innovative development of industry. The statement of tasks consists in defining the basic principles of cross-border interaction in the direction of creating joint ventures on an innovative basis, as well as developing proposals for improving legislative and other regulatory legal acts for the development of special forms of organizing innovation. The aim of the study is to determine the features of cross-border interaction, taking into account the specifics of international experience in the functioning of joint ventures in the field of innovation. The main methods that were used in the research process are analysis, statistical, comparison, legal regulation. The international experience of the peculiarities of the development of cross-border interaction of the countries of the European Union is generalized. The positive aspects of innovative development and the factors constraining development are identified. Consideration of joint ventures in the context of European integration is a significant legacy. Considerable attention is also paid to the development of industrial parks as special forms of organizing innovative activities. Ways of cross-border interaction are proposed. Proposals have been developed to improve cooperation in industrial, scientific and educational spheres in the context of European integration. The field of application of the research results is socio-economic development.
2. Mikula N. A., Zasadko V. V. (2014). Transkordonne spivrobitnytstvo Ukrainy v konteksti yevrointehratsii [Cross-border cooperation of Ukraine in the context of European integration] : monohrafiia. K.: NISID, 316 s.
3. Program sasiedztwa INTERREG III A / TACIS CBC Polska – Bialorus – Ukraine 2004-2006: podrecznik wnioskodawcy. Warszawa: s.n., 2005. 128 s.
4. Yehorova O. O. Transkordonni industrialni parky: zarubizhnyi dosvid i perspektyvy stvorennia v Ukraini [Cross-border industrial parks: foreign experience and prospects for creation in Ukraine]. URL: http://www. vestnikdnu.com.ua/archive/201481/120.html
5. Agreement Between the Government the Republic of Austria and the Government of the Republic of Austria and the Government of the Republic of Hungary regarding Railway Transit at the Austria-Hungarian Industrial Park Located in the Vicinity of the City of Szentgotthard: mizhnarodnyi dokument. URL: http://www. untreaty.un.org/unts/144078-158780/16/9/7655.pdf
6. Access Industrial Park Gmund-Ceske Velenice. URL: http://www. access.co.at
7. Businesspark Heiligenkreuz-Szentgotthard. URL: http://www.wibag.at/index.php?id=266
8. Yehorova O. O. (2012). Transkordonni funktsionalni odynytsi spetsialnykh pravovykh rezhymiv ekonomichnoi diialnosti [Cross-border functional units of special legal regimes of economic activity]. URL: http://www. confrontact.com/2012_02_17/2012_strategy1/26_Egorova.htm.
9. Rozvytok transkordonnoho spivrobitnytstva [Development of cross-border cooperation]: naukovo-analitychna dopovid / NAN Ukrainy. DU “Instytut rehionalnykh doslidzhen imeni M.I. Dolishnoho NAN Ukrainy”; nauk. Redaktor V.S. Kravtsiv. Lviv, 2015. 52 s.
10. Boiko O. M. (2016). Mozhlyvosti vykorystannia novykh form orhanizatsii vyrobnytstva vysokotekhnolohichnoi produktsii v khodi realizatsii Uhody pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu ta YeS NAN Ukrainy [Possibilities of using new forms of organization of production of high-tech products during the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU NAS of Ukraine] / Implementatsiia Uhody pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu ta YeS: ekonomichni vyklyky ta novi mozhlyvosti: naukova dopovid / za red. akad. NAN Ukrainy V.M. Heitsia ta chl.-kor. NAAN Ukrainy T.O. Ostashko; DU “Instytut ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannia NAN Ukrainy”. K., 178-180.
11. Boiko O. M. (2015). Osoblyvosti suchasnykh mekhanizmiv stymuliuvannia industrialnykh parkiv yak instrumenta rozvytku innovatsiinoi diialnosti v Ukraini [Features of modern mechanisms for stimulating industrial parks as a tool for the development of innovation in Ukraine] / Efektyvni modeli upravlinnia v suchasnykh umovakh: teoriia i praktyka. Zbirnyk dopovidei Vseukrainskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii (17 kvitnia 2015 r.). KNTU. Kirovohrad: Ekskliuzyv-System, 22-25.
12. Boiko O. M. (2013). Industrialni parky yak nova orhanizatsiina forma neoindustrialnoi transformatsii promyslovoho potentsialu krainy [Industrial parks as a new organizational form of neo-industrial transformation of the country's industrial potential]. Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini – Formation of market relations in Ukraine: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats, 12 (151). 121-128.
13. Boiko O. M. (2014). Osoblyvosti mekhanizmiv stymuliuvannia rozvytku industrialnykh parkiv v Ukraini [Features of mechanisms to stimulate the development of industrial parks in Ukraine]. Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini – Formation of market relations in Ukraine: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats, 6 (157). 84-89.
14. Olena Boiko, Svitlana Kucherenko, Liudmyla Levaieva, Yuliia Horodnichenko (2020). Innovation and investment fundamentals of the development of enterprises of the G7 countries during the period of globalization challenges. Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design, 31. 97-115.
15. Borzenko O. O., Boiko O. M. (2020). Mizhnarodnyi dosvid konverhentsiinykh protsesiv v napriamku stvorennia spilnykh pidpryiemstv na innovatsiinykh zasadakh [International experience of convergence processes in the direction of creating joint ventures on an innovative basis]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu – Economic Bulletin of the University. Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi, 46. 49-65.