The concept, essence and stages of financial planning and budgeting at the enterprise
Despite the intense competition in business, for successful work, enterprises have to outstrip their competitors not only in terms of technology and indicators of core operating activities, but also in the quality of management systems that ensure a quick response of business entities to changes that occur. Now enterprises are interested in realistically presenting their financial situation not only today, but also in the near future. This is necessary in order to effectively develop its economic activity and timely fulfill its obligations to the state, business partners and other enterprises and organizations. In a market economy, which is characterized by the independence of business entities and the own responsibility of enterprises for the results of financial and economic activities, there is an objective need for constant monitoring, analysis, adjustment and forecasting of changes in the financial condition and assessment of the financial capabilities of the enterprise for the future. The use of budgeting contributes not only to the recovery of those firms where it is used, but also has a great impact on the global processes of strengthening and enriching the national economic system. Therefore, the main purpose of budgeting is to predict the receipts of the enterprise, determine costs, the effectiveness of each economic and financial situation, justify the likely direction of using the financial resources of the enterprise. This is what determines the relevance of our research. A significant contribution to the development and analysis of the methodological, theoretical and practical foundations of budgeting at the enterprise was made by the following domestic and foreign scientists: S. Beloblovsky, M.D. Bilyk, S. Kovtun, S.F. Golov, Z.M. Levchenko and P.V. Ivanyuta, A.A. Tereshchenko, Jailo G. Siegel and Jai K. Shim et al. Based on the relevance and degree of scientific development of the problem, the purpose of the work is to study financial planning at an enterprise, its features and principles of construction, as well as directions for increasing the efficiency of its application. The subject of the research is the financial budgeting of the activities of business entities. To solve all the tasks, such methods were used as analysis and synthesis, generalization to combine the thoughts of different scientists, comparison when considering various classifications of enterprise budgets, description of financial budgets. The informative basis of the research in the course of the study was textbooks and teaching aids, scientific works of leading domestic specialists in the field of theory and practice of financial planning and budgeting, in which a description of financial budgets is given in the most complete and accessible form, conference proceedings. The theoretical provisions, conclusions and proposals developed in the work for assessing the prospects for the development of an enterprise deepen the systemic approaches to their study, and also create the basis for predicting its future financial and economic state and substantiation of possible ways of developing budgeting in the financial planning system at the enterprise.
2. Vinichenko, M. M. (2009). Vyznachennia tsilovoi funktsii biudzhetuvannia [Definition of target budgeting function]. Finansy Ukrainy, 6, 119-124.
3. Dolishnia, T. I. (2011). Biudzhetuvannia yak odyn iz instrumentiv efektyvnoho formuvannia ta upravlinnia vytratamy [Budgeting as one of the tools for effective formation and cost management]. Stalyj rozvytok ekonomiky, 7, 179-183.
4. Kvasnyts'ka, R. S. and Dzherelejko, S. O. (2008). Biudzhetuvannia yak vazhlyvyi element diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Budgeting as an important element of enterprise activity]. Visnyk Khmel'nyts'koho natsional'noho universytetu, Ekonomichni nauky, 5/1, 54-56.
5. Korkuna, D. (2009). Biudzhetuvannia v systemi finansovoho planuvannia pidpryiemstva [Budgeting in the system of financial planning of the enterprise]. Formuvannia rynkovoi ekonomiky v Ukraini, 19, 330-334.
6. Liubenko N. M. (2009). Finansy pidpryiemstv [Enterprise finance]. K. TsUL, 264 р.
7. Ravenkov, A. (2006). Finansove planuvannia na pidpryiemstvi [Financial planning at the enterprise]. Problemy teorii ta praktyky upravlinnia, 4, 72-78.
8. Kyslov, D. (2007). Zapovidi ta mudroshchi finansovoho planuvannia [Commandments and wisdom of financial planning]. Menedzhment ta menedzhe, 1, 42-47.
9. Pazynych V. I. (2012). Finansovyi menedzhment [Financial management]. K. Tsentr uchbovoi literatury, 408 p.