Directions of increasing the efficiency of the development of social infrastructure enterprises in rural communities under the conditions of decentralization
The subject of the study is theoretical aspects and practical proposals regarding the strategic directions of development of enterprises and institutions of social infrastructure in the countryside under conditions of decentralization. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the theoretical principles and practical recommendations regarding the directions of development and increasing the efficiency of the functioning of enterprises of the social infrastructure of rural territorial communities in conditions of decentralization. The methodological basis of the article is the methods and approaches of economic, institutional and theory of sustainable development. In particular, historical, monographic, economic comparisons, statistical-economic, systemic-structural analysis and synthesis were used. Results of the article. As a result of the research, it was found that the main problems of the enterprises of the socio-cultural sphere, respectively, and the strategic directions of development relate to the optimization of their placement and ensuring operation and proper maintenance; expansion of the range of services and their optimization and new forms of provision; development of new sources of financing, motivation of personnel and intensification of community cooperation in socio-cultural activities. The directions of the development of educational institutions relate to improving the quality of educational services, improving the content and organization of training, financing, including and on the principles of implementing the "New Ukrainian School" concept; ensuring budgeting and filling of preschool education institutions with children; increasing the prestige and preserving the network of professional (vocational and technical) education institutions on the basis of duality of education, improving educational programs in cooperation with employers. The directions of development of medical institutions in the village related to the spread of family and insurance medicine; improvement of primary medical care forms; introduction of innovations in all types of services and financial income "according to the patient". Field of application of results. Conclusions and practical recommendations can be used in the activities of social infrastructure enterprises; business and public organizations; territorial communities and their leadership; the educational process of institutions of secondary special and higher education. Conclusions. A comprehensive analysis of the problems of the development of enterprises and organizations and institutions of the main sectors of social infrastructure in the village (socio-cultural, educational, medical) made it possible to come to the conclusion that they were and in many cases remain acute and require an urgent solution; have different manifestations in accordance with sectoral and territorial characteristics; depend on the effectiveness of the management decisions of the management, community specialists, and the active civic position of all their members. Meanwhile, it is decentralization that allows them to be solved most productively, systematically and in a short time. The financial resources and authorities available to communities already provide and can provide in the future the main strategic directions of the development of social infrastructure enterprises: optimization of the number, placement and capacity of institutions and forms of service provision; introduction of innovations directly into the main activity, management and organization, investment and their modernization.
2. Vasylʹchuk I. P. (2013). Kraudfandinh yak fenomen postindustrialʹnoyi ekonomiky [Crowdfunding as a phenomenon of post-industrial economy]. Efektyvna ekonomika, 11. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2500
3. Marmulʹ L. O., Radіeva M. M. (2006). Mekhanizm formuvannya dyversyfikatsiynoyi polityky pidpryyemstva v umovakh transformatsiynoyi ekonomiky [The mechanism of molding the diversification policy of entrepreneurship in the minds of the transformational economy]. Kyiv: NNTS IAE.
4. Pro dobrovilʹne obʹyednannya terytorialʹnykh hromad [About voluntary association of territorial communities]: Zakon Ukrayiny. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady (VVR), 2015, № 13, st. 91. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/157-19#Text
5. Pro osvitu [About education]: Zakon Ukrayiny. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady (VVR), 2017, № 38-39, st. 380. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19#Text
6. Pro mistseve samovryaduvannya v Ukrayini [About self-regulation in Ukraine]: Zakon Ukrayiny. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny (VVR), 1997, № 24, st. 170. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/280/97-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text
7. Karpʹyak M. O. (2017). Formuvannya kreatyvnykh prostoriv ta yikh znachennya dlya ekonomichnoho rozvytku rehionu v umovakh detsentralizatsiyi vlady [The formation of creative spaces and its significance for the economic development of the region in the minds of the decentralization of power]. Sotsialʹno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrayiny, 3 (125), 140.
8. Osnovy zakonodavstva Ukrayiny pro okhoronu zdorov'ya [Fundamentals of Ukrainian legislation on health protection]: Zakon Ukrayiny. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny (VVR), 1993, № 4, st. 19. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2801-12#Text
9. Pro profesiynu (profesiyno-tekhnichnu) osvitu [About professional (professional-technical) education]: Zakon Ukrayiny. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny (VVR), 1998, № 32, st. 215. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/103/98-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text
10. Marmulʹ L. O., Ihnatenko M. M., Levaіeva L. YU., Romaniuk I. A. (2019). Identyfikatsiya na silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh obsluhovuyuchykh kooperatyviv u sukupnosti form orhanizatsiyi diyalʹnosti seli [Identification of rural service cooperatives in the totality of forms of organization of rural activity]. Ahrosvit, 17, 3-7.
11. Marmulʹ L. O., Petrenko V. S. (2017). Stratehichne pozytsionuvannya pidpryyemstv z inozemnymy investytsiyamy v ahrarniy sferi ekonomiky [Strategic positioning of enterprises with foreign investments in the agricultural sector of the economy]. Visnyk Berdyansʹkoho universytetu menedzhmentu i biznesu, 4 (40), 43-48.
12. Balasanyan V. Kulʹtura i detsentralizatsiya: shcho robyty z silʹsʹkymy klubamy [Culture and decentralization: how to work with rural clubs]. URL: https://decentralization.gov.ua/news/11957
13. Ihnatenko M. M., Levaіeva L. YU., Romanіuk I. A. (2020). Informatsiyne zabezpechennya orhanizatsiyno-ekonomichnykh priorytetiv rozvytku fermersʹkykh hospodarstv i silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh pidpryyemstv [Informational security of organizational and economic priorities in the development of farming states and agricultural enterprises]. Efektyvna ekonomika, 5. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=7854
14. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrayiny [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/