Current problems of the theory and practice of the organization of account and audit of compensation at the enterprise
Object of research is current problems of the theory and practice of the organization of accounting of compensation. Methods which were used in the course of the research. A methodological basis of a research is an integrated approach, system structure analysis and a dialectic method of scientific knowledge. The following methods were applied to implementation of the tasks: statistical, comparing, generalizations, deductions and others. Results of a research. In the conditions of market economy the role of the organization and rating of work amplifies, there is a need of more close connection of results of work with its material incentives, in particular, with compensation. In such conditions the special relevance is acquired by a research of theoretical and applicationoriented aspects of account and audit of efficiency of compensation. Respectively, the practical significance of compensation, insufficient level of a research of the theoretical and application-oriented questions concerning account and audit of the salary caused a choice of a subject, the purpose and defined a target directivity of article. Respectively, the practical importance of compensation, insufficient level of a research of the theoretical and applied questions concerning account and audit of the salary caused the choice of a subject, purpose and defined target orientation of article. Thus, article is devoted to current problems of the theory and practice of the organization of accounting of compensation at the enterprise, namely: a research of theoretical and practical aspects of account and audit of calculations for compensation at the enterprise; the essence of category of compensation, an order of its formation and legislative regulation is defined; are characterized specifics of conducting settlings with personnel on compensation and other operations; features of accounting and the organization of compensation at the enterprise are analysed. Range of application of results: public authorities, local government bodies, in educational process when teaching registration disciplines. Conclusions. Creation of effective system of stimulation of personnel at the enterprise has to rely on division of workers into the following categories: depending on the reached position in the organization (students and young specialists who only finished educational institution, young specialists with experience up to 3 years; highly qualified specialists, young mothers) depending on reference type (external type, the internal type mixed); depending on the personal reasons of the worker (means; personal benefit; interest, call of duty).
2. Labor code of Ukraine [Electronic resource]//Sheets of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VVR), №322-VIII of 01.05.2016. - Access mode: http://www.rada.gov.ua.
3. Uniform Tariff and Qualification Reference Book (UTQRB). - 2016 [Electronic resource] - the access mode: http://www.rada.gov.ua.
4. Tax code of Ukraine [Еlectronic resource]//Sheets of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VVR), № 1084-19 of 01.06.2016. - Access mode: http://www.rada.gov.ua.
5. The law of Ukraine «About the state statistics» of 19.04.2014 № 43. [Еlectronic resource] - the access mode: http://www.rada.gov.ua.
6. The law of Ukraine «About employment of the population» of 01.01.2016 № 5067-17. [Еlectronic resource] - the access mode: http://www.rada.gov.ua.
7. The law of Ukraine «About compensation» of 16.01.2016 № 848-19. [Еlectronic resource] - the access mode: http://www.rada.gov.ua.
8. The provision «About Documentary Ensuring Records in Accounting» approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of 24.05.95. № 88.
9. Abramov V. N. Work rationing: Textbook. / К: ISIO, 2005. - 204th p.
10. Babitsky A. Models of economic growth and problem of increase in public labor productivity / A. Babitsky//Personnel. - 2008. - № 1. – р. 23-27.
11. Yefimova F. F., Mnykh E. V., Oleynik A. V. Economic analysis. Practical work: The education guidance for students of higher education institutions. - Zhytomyr: ZhITI, 2000. - 416th p.
12. Kalina A. V. Labor economics: Studies. grant. for student. high. educ. institut. - M.: MAUP, 2004. - 272nd p.
13. G. T. Kulikov Ways of regulation of compensation in Ukraine /G. T. Kulikov // Work and salary. - 2008. - № 29. – р. 4-6. 14. Chernivska L. P. Labor economics: the education guidance - M.: «Center of educational literature». - 2010.
14. Chernivska L. P. Labor economics: the education guidance - M.: «Center of educational literature». - 2010.
15. Shegda A. V., Litvinenko TM, Impudent person M.P. Ekonomika of the enterprise: - Kiev, «ZnaniyePress». – 2003.
16. Egorkina T. A. Improvement of system of motivation of work of employees of the enterprise [Еlectronic resource] / Т. A. Egorkina // Theoretical and practical aspects of economy and intellectual property: collection of scientific works of PGTU. - Access mode: http://archive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/Tpaeiv/2009/69.pdf
17. Alekseenko V. I. Influence of labor productivity of personnel on overall performance of the enterprise [Еlectronic resource] / V. I. Alekseenko. - Access mode: http://archive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/evu/2011_17_1 /Alekseenko.pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.