Analytical modeling of agricultural enterprises: external experience
The subject of work - modeling of reproductive processes of agricultural enterprises. Balance-sheet property status and variation of the stock of founders of enterprises, profits and losses from operating activities and distribution of residual income by factors of production. The aim of work – there is a generalization of considerations concerning the agrarian policy of some countries of the world. Method or the methodology of the work - the modeling tools of agricultural enterprises of EU countries are used. The results of work - а study of the historical analysis of the reform of agricultural enterprises in countries has been carried out, it has been proved that the problem of farmers around the world contains facts of falling prices and yields. Field of application of the results - management of economic systems in the field of agriculture and farming. Conclusions: inelasticity of demand is an insurmountable factor in the crisis, does not exhaust the problems of farm incomes. Fluctuations in domestic demand are another aspect of the problem of farmers' prices and incomes.
2. McConnell K.R., Brue S.L. Economics: Principles, Problems and Politics. Per.s 13th English edition. - Moscow: INFRA-M, 1999. - 974 p.
3. Concept of formation of the price mechanism for products of agrarian production. / Economy of agroindustrial complex, 2008, No. 1. - P. 5-18.
4. Lisetskii AS, Palamarchuk O. M., Chaban G.V. Expense and growth multipliers for balancing and margin analysis. / Economic Herald of the University / Issue No. 30/1. - DNNZ «Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky State Pedagogical University. - Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, 2016. - P. 96-102.
5. N. Volchkova. New theory of international trade and new economic geography (Nobel Prize in Economics 2008). / Issues of Economics, 2009, №1. - P. 68-83.
6. Tracy M. Agriculture and Food in the Economy of Developed Countries: An Introduction to Theory, Practice, and Politics / Per.с Eng. St. Petersburg: Economic School, 1995. - P.28 - 30.
7. Ukraine: Transitional Agricultural Sector. / World Bank Country Study - Printed in the United States of America. 1995 International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / World Bank. 1818 H Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20433, USA. - 205 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.