Conditions of publishing the article
- The article is presented in the original language via online presenting on the Collection’s website.
The manuscripts will be peer-reviewed
- Article for publication shall be up-to-date, have novelty and contain description of tasks (problems), the main results of research and conclusions.
- The article shall comply with the designing rules.
- Review of the specialist in the corresponding branch of science, for post-graduate students and doctoral candidates – visa of research advisor are obligatory.
- Name of files shall correspond to the surnames of authors.
- In case of incompliance with the above mentioned requirements, the editorial board does not accept the articles for printing.
- Validity of the data presented in the article is the responsibility of the author and his scientific supervisor.